Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

How the fuk does this guy have a 60% approval rating when pretty much every comment directed towards him on social media is negative?

His model has sucked from day #1

74000 dead  :laugh

and isn't any better today

peak in august

fuk this guy

He just lied , that model said the peak would be around july 1, he's using these vague pronouncements to justify endless restrictions.

I've yet to see one republican really come out against him, call for mass protest and defiance, they're pussies too.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our governor is literally Hank level stupid

Gov Walz current model shows Minnesota will have a peak death rate of 8.8 people per 100,000 per day. For perspective, Italy had a peak death rate of 1.36/100k/day. Gov Walz is predicting MN will have a peak death rate 7 times greater than Italy.

There was this one time when people were arrested for trying to work, but violent criminals were released from prison. Mask wearing was mandatory to enter a liquor store. Assisted living facilities became prison-death-camps. Churches were closed but abortion clinics were not.

The bill is caled "T.R.A.C.E

Implemnted today in new zealand. I can post the video since there is a black out on msm

People trying to enter the super market were declined if they did not have the app and thier phone with bluetooth enabled

Its called "contact tracing"

Could you imagine if trump said this is a good idea?

Hell no.

#Freeinthe605

Yup, my vet will not let you in, they take the animal inside, makes you wonder if they do anything, they just let him sit in a room then go out and say "he's fine, that'll be $120".

i called them to pick up insulin and they brought it out to me when I arrived.

I hope Trump don't give Whitmer one fukkin cent and tells her to fuk off today.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/business/michigan/2020/05/20/barbers-ticketed-cutting-hair-capitol-protest-coronavirus/5233344002/

These peaceful protests are bullshit. Time to start burning shit.

She said this week it is very unlikely that salons and barbershops will be allowed to reopen next week, saying people cannot socially distance for a haircut.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread