Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Went to krogers bought some steaks.

Mask are not mandatory for customers.

Saw ?? 60 customers in my time there. Only 1 didn't have a mask.

This is rural ohio in a county that is 80% Republican. We struggle to even get anyone to run for county and city offices as a dem. So the pub is unopposed most of the time.

50-60% of grocery stores here I’d say masked customers

Deemer NOT one

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its unamerican to ask a US citizen to wear a mask.

Anyone asks me to wear a mask is going to be told to fuk off.

and if they touch me in anyway, fists will fly

bullshit

when you were told you go back to your car and order your pizza and they will walk it out to you, you didnt just that

mask is where you draw the line?

Good

He isnt above the law

it's not a law, laws are written by a legislature, not a governors pen, that's the whole point of everything we've been talking about.

And as the supreme allied commander, the supreme being, and a living god, he is free to do as he chooses, just like every other american.

I started a thread about my trip to a wisconsin bar by the way - no masks in sight.

Here is a story on how hateful liberals are

They are not your friend

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-05-21/mississippi-church-suing-on-virus-restrictions-burns-down

First Pentecostal Church in Holly Springs, Mississippi, burned down Wednesday morning, news outlets reported. When investigators from the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office got to the scene, they found graffiti in the church parking lot that read: “Bet you stay home now you hypokrites.”

boats bitch gets bitch slapped

A Northeast Ohio judge has blocked state health officials from enforcing the state's order that closed gyms and health clubs, allowing those facilities to reopen immediately if they comply with safety requirements. 

Lake County Common Pleas Judge Eugene Lucci slammed Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton in his Wednesday order, writing that she "has acted in an impermissibly arbitrary, unreasonable, and oppressive manner."

Went to Home Depot today and they had a big sign that says u need to wear a mask and there was an employee standing at the entrance and I was ready to tell him to call the cops when I blew past him if he tried to stop me....

He wished me a good morning and I walked right by.....seen two (2) others out of about 100 in the store not wearing them..

At the beach riding my bike (Hi BFO) and out of the 10,000 here maybe 6 have masks on

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread