• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got an email from my dentist

Says I have to wait in my car and have to wear a mask when in the office

FUK you

I'll save my 300

My daughter at orthodontist right now. Made me wait in the car which is fantastic. I hope they make this shit permanent is rather never see anyone ever again.

Oh and people that wear masks when bike riding should've executed.

never listen to a lib

sure looks like this mask bullshit is working great

Two-thirds of confirmed coronavirus cases are in states with Democratic governors. When states are measured by the sheer number of coronavirus cases, six of the top seven have Democratic governors.  Together, those six blue states have about half of the nation’s cases, though only about a third of its population.

Tale of Two States  

State:                                Florida                               New York
Governor                      ® Desantis                  (D) Cuomo
Population                    22M                                      19.5M
State Income Tax       0%                                         8%
State Budget             Balanced                           In Debt
COVID19 Cases         40K                                        325K
COVID19 Deaths      1,670                                     26,282

Comparing Florida to N.Y. is Idiotic.  If N.Y. is doing good chances are the country is doing good. They contribute an incredible  amount to our Federal revenue.N.J. and Conn. as well.They states are taxed heavily and have hard working people.. Things will come back but we took quite a shot here

Factor in the 3 major airports in Met area and all the people coming in from Europe in FEB-MARCH-April.  These states didn't have a chance

Comparing Florida to N.Y. is Idiotic.  If N.Y. is doing good chances are the country is doing good. They contribute an incredible  amount to our Federal revenue.N.J. and Conn. as well.They states are taxed heavily and have hard working people.. Things will come back but we took quite a shot here

The shot they took was delivered by Cuomo and DeBlasio's ineptitude, from old folks homes to the subways those two killed 1000's people on their own. Idiot libtards praise them I am not surprised.

^^^^^ wth.

I must say it was a little disturbing at the gym today. They ask you screening questions when you go in, and take your temperature, but also request that you wipe down your machine before and after use, which is reasonable imo.  Two girls got on treadmills the row ahead of me... did not sanitize/wipe down before OR after use, after using them for half an hour or more.   That was kind of disgusting.

I said something to the screener woman on the way out.   I’m all for opening up, but I expect people to not be stupid also. 

PN governor Wolf has warned residents not to go to the beach this weekend, because....drumroll,,,there are people there not wearing masks.

On a side note Steelers QB ben Rothlisberger got a haircut in Pittsburgh , Wolf condemned him for violating his sacred orders. :laugh

watching CNN

they say that colleges are going to end at thanksgiving for the second wave

how do they know were even going to have one?

i'll tell you this... we are never shutting down again, even if there is a 70% death rate.

agreed

This is a one time thing

Horrible too

Notre Dame starting early and no fall break, ending at Thanksgiving

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread