finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an inflamed tendon in my back. ppl with REAL depression have 3x the back pain as normal ppl. fact

also tucker last night said men with problems tend to have back pain as a symptom. look it up

that being said im going on the treadmill, then stretching. then eating. then looking for a new job 

tomorrow is a snow storm. perfect day to dedicate to looking for a job

tonight i need to run some important errands. dump. vitamin shop. grocery

need to think about calling back the job i just quit as its a good spot with little human contact just my back needs to heal. some things to think about

the media is depressing ppl and sucking the life right out of them

thats what the powers want for some reason. 

since i started working my medicaid is dropping me as fast as they can. single white guy you get nothing

they even sent me a form asking why i went to the doctors for a tick bite. where i was when i got the tick bite? was i on the job for the tick bite?

if i dont respond in 10 days i lose benefits

2 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

hahaha im 2 months sober and eating well i can take your jokes

im away from the threatener, things will get better. i could even do that last job who wants to drive home itching from fiberglass they would take me in a second. but i have to think about that

21 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

making all my meals for tomorrow  tonight. doing all my laundry even scrubbing the tub

leaving the entire day tomorrow to what i call "The Great American Job Search". so i will actually be cold calling some places tomorrow to really show how much of a go-getter i am 

You should only eat twice a day within a 6 hour window.

i eat (3) 600 calorie meals a day. ive lost 20 lbs in less than 2 months. once i get to 200 lbs ill go up to 2400 calories a day and feel much better

mike i have about as good an attitude as a guy from a dyfunctional family can have. literally ppl in my family downplaying being tortured. being on meds that literally make you drink. ect ect

all these ppl would flip the fuk out if any of that happened to them. but thats the world in general. 

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i eat (3) 600 calorie meals a day. ive lost 20 lbs in less than 2 months. once i get to 200 lbs ill go up to 2400 calories a day and feel much better

mike i have about as good an attitude as a guy from a dyfunctional family can have. literally ppl in my family downplaying being tortured. being on meds that literally make you drink. ect ect

all these ppl would flip the fuk out if any of that happened to them. but thats the world in general. 

i dont know the details of what you're going through, but i would suggest you get off the meds.