Well It Happened.

The X

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No, a vaccine would prevent infections - like every other vaccine ever created, Now at this time the argument could still be made that the vaccine does help somewhat against severe disease, the question is at what cost? in any event you and everyone else under 50 or 60 have little to no risk from the virus unless you are obese or otherwise in poor health. So you still shouldn't have got the poison shot.

:bulb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No, a vaccine would prevent infections - like every other vaccine ever created, Now at this time the argument could still be made that the vaccine does help somewhat against severe disease, the question is at what cost? in any event you and everyone else under 50 or 60 have little to no risk from the virus unless you are obese or otherwise in poor health. So you still shouldn't have got the poison shot.

No vaccine is bulletproof.  This is just more blown up because of media and the actual world epidemic.

4 minutes ago, The X said:

No vaccine is bulletproof.  This is just more blown up because of media and the actual world epidemic.

So you were one of the unlucky 5% of the 95% efficacy rate that Pfizer was claiming.  Is that your take?  LOL.

500,000+ cases per day, on the third shot in under a year, and these fucking morons still think the shit vaccines work AFTER they catch it.

LMAO.  Just fucking unreal.

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

how come everyone that has been vaccinated, yet gets covid anyway.... says "the vaccines work" and will continue to take more of them

well i'm not vaccinated, i had covid and it was totally nothing.... just like it is for pretty much anyone, whether you're vaccinated or not

Everyone is different . People live through cancer, aids, and car accidents. This is just is  a preventative measure that I chose. If you don't want it don't get it.  Pretty fucking simple. 

22 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

how come everyone that has been vaccinated, yet gets covid anyway.... says "the vaccines work" and will continue to take more of them

well i'm not vaccinated, i had covid and it was totally nothing.... just like it is for pretty much anyone, whether you're vaccinated or not

Its called mass psychosis, Its real 

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

X is so frustrated that things arent going 100% perfect today lol

its ok pal just order one of your new haven pizzas for $60 after delivery

Actually I woke up and pissed excellence in a toilet. I tested positive for covid. Thanx to my vax. I'll be fine.

51 minutes ago, The X said:

Actually I woke up and pissed excellence in a toilet. I tested positive for covid. Thanx to my vax. I'll be fine.

The vax probably caused you to get. Your T-Cells from the vax are being told to fight the original covid variant. 

They are confused . That is why so many vaxxed are getting it. 

The more jabs you get ,the more your chances increase of getting omicron 

8 minutes ago, redstripe said:

The vax probably caused you to get. Your T-Cells from the vax are being told to fight the original covid variant. 

They are confused . That is why so many vaxxed are getting it. 

The more jabs you get ,the more your chances increase of getting omicron 

Not to mention the adverse heart and blood disorders that will be coming on a massive scale.

Sorry to hear Xer.   I got the Pfizer (2) and never have gotten,  despite repeated exposure to several confirmed cases including BF (unvaccinated got it at Christmas not far from you).  I was around him for a week after while he was still showing positive,  and never got it.   Do have a nasty cold but no Covid.  I don’t think anyone really knows wtf is going on. I know I don’t.   Hope you feel better.