Well It Happened.

The X

2 hours ago, The X said:

Everyone is different . People live through cancer, aids, and car accidents. This is just is  a preventative measure that I chose. If you don't want it don't get it.  Pretty fucking simple. 

you sound tilted defending an indefensible product just because your wife works for big pharma

admit it, your wife is basically Lucifer's consort, she works for the devil

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you sound tilted defending an indefensible product just because your wife works for big pharma

admit it, your wife is basically Lucifer's consort, she works for the devil

I worked for pharma - not giant pharma but big enough, that's how I know how corrupt they are, most of the products we made were uneccessary, patients didn't really need them, they would double prices on a whim because competitors did, cut corners on quality, pass batches that were likely contaminated - it was awful.

2 hours ago, IAG said:

Sorry to hear Xer.   I got the Pfizer (2) and never have gotten,  despite repeated exposure to several confirmed cases including BF (unvaccinated got it at Christmas not far from you).  I was around him for a week after while he was still showing positive,  and never got it.   Do have a nasty cold but no Covid.  I don’t think anyone really knows wtf is going on. I know I don’t.   Hope you feel better.

Actually feel semi ok the fake caughing and shortness of breath are my biggest concern. Trying to chase the dogs up the stairs crushed me. Took me a few to catch my breath.

6 minutes ago, The X said:

Actually feel semi ok the fake caughing and shortness of breath are my biggest concern. Trying to chase the dogs up the stairs crushed me. Took me a few to catch my breath.

Omicron doesn't effect your lungs - at all, if you're short of breath it's prob delta - obviously far more severe, if so that's even more evidence that the vaccine failed, because it's supposed to work "great" against delta.

Do you have any ivermectin?

38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Omicron doesn't effect your lungs - at all, if you're short of breath it's prob delta - obviously far more severe, if so that's even more evidence that the vaccine failed, because it's supposed to work "great" against delta.

Do you have any ivermectin?

mikemann is spot on again. X my brother here has ivermectin. i have a bunch of other stuff u need. ill drive down 95 right now and supply you with it all. $2500

12 hours ago, The X said:

Everyone is different . People live through cancer, aids, and car accidents. This is just is  a preventative measure that I chose. If you don't want it don't get it.  Pretty fucking simple. 

i wish it was that simple.  you're right it's a preventative measure that should never be forced on anyone, especially those that have natural immunity.

-my son can't get the job he wants because he refuses the jabs

-we have to be tested every 72 hrs in new orleans

-i can't go to bulls/blackhawks games

-i can't volunteer at the hospital that my mother used to work at

7 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

mikemann is spot on again. X my brother here has ivermectin. i have a bunch of other stuff u need. ill drive down 95 right now and supply you with it all. $2500

I ordered some ivermectin from india(just in case), took about a month to arrive, not that expensive($50) considering if you did get sick your own dr is likely going to refuse to try it.  You can get it from canada too along with some places in the US but they seemed to charge more and go through more rigamoroll.