Does anyone know anything about this shirt?

HinesWard86

34 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you black? Why am I not surprised

lower IQ on average

Are you a racist pal?  Something tells. Me i i drop you off in Harlem NY you aren’t going to be saying shit about black folks...with your white half abortion looking face you have no room to talk about any other human being pal....

still in that 3rd world shit hole? Enough money for a decent lunch /dinner today pa?

19 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Are you a racist pal?  Something tells. Me i i drop you off in Harlem NY you aren’t going to be saying shit about black folks...with your white half abortion looking face you have no room to talk about any other human being pal....

still in that 3rd world shit hole? Enough money for a decent lunch /dinner today pa?

I'm moving to Portugal in 2 weeks, you old fart

I had BBQ chicken for breakfast, and just got ice cream and cookies for my coffee

I'm in the prime of my life - I have a beautiful wife

I have at least 30 years more of good life, you are a brainwashed fidgetty coward who got the vax and will now be dying soon cause the mainstream media is your God, God is my God

and no, not racist, blacks lower IQ on average thats a scientific fact

my dad is mulatto, and he has the same problem as you, he thinks he is smarter than he is, always

25 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

rocky isnt racist i asked him about CR blacks before he said they were pretty decent and that USA blacks are the worst

Bingo.

Many blacks and mulattos in my family, and thanks to those genes (and native indian American genes) it's why I have a great fit body DESPITE not working out at all, except for sex and walking of course, and weights every once in a while. Wish I worked more, but my metabolism is on point now almost like when I was 23, and I'm in very good shape.

We even  have a negro from Kenya, who married my cousin, blackest dude I've ever seen.

I don't really have contempt for the blacks of the US at all, but the worst blacks I've met are indeed from the US... the negro thug culture is just disgusting

Uncivilized, tacky, cowardly, etc etc etc - and of course, social engineering provoked by the Khazarian Jesuit Jewish mafia (not the one Jimmy is part of, Jimmy is with the good Jews)

NBW has zero class, but he never threw negro slangs which is why I'm surprised a bit he is black, he must be one of those blacks that are embarrassed by their fellow blacks but is too scared to admit it in public.

The fact NBW has low IQ has always been evident for me, he has zero creativity. He is incapable of being funny, if you can't throw a punchline, just shut the fuk up.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Rockets, can you find a Mr. Bo Mastykaz (Weitzner) assumedly in San Juan?

Last known to be working for Bookmaker.

TIA

usually those names are fake bro, is a prebought list approved by a WU/MG employee on the take who actually processes the transactions

San Juan is Philippines by the way

San José is Costa Rica's capital

19 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Bingo.

Many blacks and mulattos in my family, and thanks to those genes (and native indian American genes) it's why I have a great fit body DESPITE not working out at all, except for sex and walking of course, and weights every once in a while. Wish I worked more, but my metabolism is on point now almost like when I was 23, and I'm in very good shape.

We even  have a negro from Kenya, who married my cousin, blackest dude I've ever seen.

I don't really have contempt for the blacks of the US at all, but the worst blacks I've met are indeed from the US... the negro thug culture is just disgusting

Uncivilized, tacky, cowardly, etc etc etc - and of course, social engineering provoked by the Khazarian Jesuit Jewish mafia (not the one Jimmy is part of, Jimmy is with the good Jews)

NBW has zero class, but he never threw negro slangs which is why I'm surprised a bit he is black, he must be one of those blacks that are embarrassed by their fellow blacks but is too scared to admit it in public.

The fact NBW has low IQ has always been evident for me, he has zero creativity. He is incapable of being funny, if you can't throw a punchline, just shut the fuk up.

Funny?    Who the heck is trying to be funny..... ill let you entertain us and be the CLOWN PAL.....   unlike yourself i am at a GAMBLING FORUM TO GAMBLE.......  you should not try to be funny, what you should try to do is get a real job so that you can afford a decent supper and your ticket to Portugal  pal....

Creativity?  Punchline?  What the fuck you think you are writing a book here pal?   

Black, white, vaxxed or unvaxxed my life now and forever will be better then what you will ever have pal.....now get back yo what you do best..........BEGGING.......

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I'm moving to Portugal in 2 weeks, you old fart

I had BBQ chicken for breakfast, and just got ice cream and cookies for my coffee

I'm in the prime of my life - I have a beautiful wife

I have at least 30 years more of good life, you are a brainwashed fidgetty coward who got the vax and will now be dying soon cause the mainstream media is your God, God is my God

and no, not racist, blacks lower IQ on average thats a scientific fact

my dad is mulatto, and he has the same problem as you, he thinks he is smarter than he is, always

YOU CALL THIS THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE?   I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHEN YOU WERE NOT IN YOUR PRIME.....

WATERMELON HEAD?  I WOULD CALL YOU WEIRD SHAPED HEAD A PUMPKIN HAD PAL.....