Playoff Fantasy Football help

Tomorrow's Newspaper

im in a playoff league where you can pick only 1 player from a team and once that team is eliminated you get 0 points the rest of the way.  1/2 PPR, pretty much standard scoring.

Lineup includes QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, DEF.

Who would you go with.  Remember wildcard teams could get an extra week of scoring

My rough draft is

QB - Rogers

RB - Singletary 
RB - Fournette

WR - Chase
WR - Kupp

TE - Kelse

Def - Dallas

K - Bullock

thinking about going Henry instead of Fournette. 

What you got?

4 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Good luck sounds like the same FFPC playoff league i play in also..... Cant use players from 2 teams correct?  Then 1 player from the remaining teams only?   If so i wish you the best of luck...

this is just a friends league with a bunch of MIT and Harvard PHD's that will use mathematical formulas and computer simulations to try and win this.  Ive won 2 of the last 4 years and it drives them nuts when I just tell them I pick my favorite players.  Im not sure what you mean by cant use players from 2 teams.  Bottom line, is 1 player max from any teams and a total roster of 8.

7 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

this is just a friends league with a bunch of MIT and Harvard PHD's that will use mathematical formulas and computer simulations to try and win this.  Ive won 2 of the last 4 years and it drives them nuts when I just tell them I pick my favorite players.  Im not sure what you mean by cant use players from 2 teams.  Bottom line, is 1 player max from any teams and a total roster of 8.

Here is the one i am in every year for past 15 or so years.....anyone can join...

The 2021/22 World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge is back!

Launched in 2003, the World Famous FFPC Playoff Challenge is entering it's 19th year and is the largest and most exciting playoff contest in all of season-long fantasy football. Now with a record shattering $500,000 Grand Prize and upwards of $1.29 Million in total guaranteed prizes! No draft, no salary cap, no convoluted rules. Just pick 12 players and let 'em ride to the Superbowl. With a $200 entry fee and a chance to win HALF-A-MILLION....now THIS is the way to watch playoff football!

•  
  • Email
  •  
  • Facebook
  •  
  • Twitter
GRAND PRIZE 
$500,000
PRIZE POOL 
$1,289,250
ENTRY FEE 
$200