• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The crisis is now entering a new phase, and Russia will likely do it's utmost to maintain operational-, and tactical-level suprise. "The fog of pre-hostilities" will dominate, with a lot of contradicting information, readiness exercises, and movements at an increasing pace.

5:06 AM · Jan 14, 2022·Twitter for Android

Retweets

Quote Tweets

The Lookout

@The_Lookout_N

·

Jan 14

Replying to

@The_Lookout_N

2/5 I expect this to happen across the country, including naval and air activity in the Barets-, Norwegian-, Baltic-, and Black Seas, and possibly the Mediterranean. Making sense of it all will be very difficult, especially relying only on open sources.

The Lookout

@The_Lookout_N

·

Jan 14

3/5 As more Western nations raise their readiness, there will be a Russian reaction. I also think it's likely that at least certain measures will be taken to prepare for possible escalation beyond Ukraine. We may be seeing such measures in the Baltic already.

The Eastern MD units should start arriving soon. I do keep an eye further west than current deployments. Deployment of the remainder of the 1st GTA, elements of the 49th and 58th CAAs, and the 2nd CAA can happen fast. Also watch for signs of mobilization beyond the military.

im not going to go out and buy $900 worth of food and water

but if USA-Russia go to war then expect cyber attacks up the wazoo. and not only ones that Russia can do but that biden gang allows. they would use it for more control of course. so im going to put away $900 cash with a small list of go-to supplies that i could grab in 2-3 days. remember it takes a solid week of shopping to get 1 person enough stuff for months

53 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

im not going to go out and buy $900 worth of food and water

but if USA-Russia go to war then expect cyber attacks up the wazoo. and not only ones that Russia can do but that biden gang allows. they would use it for more control of course. so im going to put away $900 cash with a small list of go-to supplies that i could grab in 2-3 days. remember it takes a solid week of shopping to get 1 person enough stuff for months

Good tips there KK.

Don't forget to pick up some ammo too.