Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Stuff like this is rather funny, the russians should say.. sounds great, it's a shame you cant fly over russia anymore, have fun flying around. :mutley

image.png.b4da27cfa1e0b705fc8df623317da1a2.png

Mike knows his shit . Asian routs are money maker for the airlines all of those routs mostly over Siberia . Flying around would sky rocket the prices , and the other routs too .

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

Mike knows his shit . Asian routs are money maker for the airlines all of those routs mostly over Siberia . Flying around would sky rocket the prices , and the other routs too .

Yup, the europeans and biden should just shut up and accept it. then we can all go back to normal, i dont think putin would ever attack nato so this would be the end of it.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Does prohibiting Coke from selling sodas and Marlboro from selling cigarettes in Russia really hurt them?

China will take russias side because they will soon attack Taiwan and will want russia to back them, so without china sanctions have no hope, i wouldn't count on the saudi's to back us either - I could see them announcing they are taking russias side and refusing to pump more oil if russias is stopped. - not likely but it wouldn't shock me.

8 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Putin has almost as many assets in the Republican Party here as he does in Russia. That makes it a bit harder to really tighten the screws on him. 

"Patriots" 

This is happening because of the week Admin you so gleefully cheer on. If Trump was in office 0% chance any of this is happening, plus we would be oil/gas independent and not relying on terrorist nations for our supply. You support this shit you can suck on it you cheese dick little twat. 

2 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

This is happening because of the week Admin you so gleefully cheer on. If Trump was in office 0% chance any of this is happening, plus we would be oil/gas independent and not relying on terrorist nations for our supply. You support this shit you can suck on it you cheese dick little twat. 

lol  Trump wanted us out of NATO to hand Putin an even bigger win ,  that piece of shit wanted to weaken Ukraine even more for not helping him with his political agenda. 

Trump is a fucking traitor just like you!  someone should leave both of ya'll face down in a fucking ditch

thats how u deal with traitors 

5 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

lol  Trump wanted us out of NATO to hand Putin an even bigger win ,  that piece of shit wanted to weaken Ukraine even more for not helping him with his political agenda. 

Trump is a fucking traitor just like you!  someone should leave both of ya'll face down in a fucking ditch

That's why Putin didn't attack while Trump was in office and did it while Biden was in office.

You're a few cans short of a six pack.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's why Putin didn't attack while Trump was in office and did it while Biden was in office.

You're a few cans short of a six pack.

u cannot fix this kind of fkn stupid!

He didnt attack while Trump was in office because he was an asset on the inside doing as much damage as he could. Now that Biden is in office his Republican assets are hamstrung and of moderate assistance, they didn't do enough while they had the chance. He now had no other choice but to invade, 

7 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

You are a liar and a fucking fool, and if you would like to putting me in a ditch i can arrange that. I hope you die a miserable death you weak disgusting bucket of puke. 

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

u cannot fix this kind of fkn stupid!

He didnt attack while Trump was in office because he was an asset on the inside doing as much damage as he could. Now that Biden is in office his Republican assets are hamstrung and of moderate assistance, they didn't do enough while they had the chance. He now had no other choice but to invade, 

And what did Trump provide Putin exactly, genius?

LOL.

This should be fucking hilarious.