Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, xyz said:

BREAKING: The Prime Minister of Poland has arrived in Berlin to urge the Chancellor of German to take stronger financial action against Russia

What's happening with these sanctions is exactly like when the covid hysteria started - they announce something and then others demand more. they do more and then they say lets do this and this and this, with each country trying to virtue signal more than the others about how tough on russia they are.

All without a single thought of the consequences.  Today that lunatic zelensky phoned the turkish leader and asked him to close the bosphorus straight to russian ships - which is a violation of every maritime law and would trap the russians inside the black sea as well as those outside.  The turks agreed and a big announcement was made.

20 min later Lavrov phoned erdogen and as of now they've reversed their announcement - I wonder what lavrov said?

The media , biden and the europeans are risking a lot, they're risking everything, simply because they want to look   tough.

Biden is leading the world to doom.

12 hours ago, redstripe said:

Trump was right about all this happening.  Biden has no clue what’s going on 

1 hour ago, xyz said:

I bet you made runner very happy.

Heard his dear BUTTIE Brock Axel.

Can’t spend the weekend, couldn’t borrow the car.

Without STIFFY E to soak his foot.

Surely runner will put your donation to good use.

Speaking of clueless. These to Neo-Nazis have to be 2 of the dumbest mother fuckers in America. 

Benedict Donald wanted America to align with Putin.  There were those two famous meetings, one secret where Don Jr, Jared and Bannon hosted 6 Putin spies at Trump Tower. The 2nd one was where Benedict Donald hosted 2 Putin spies in the oval office.  At that meeting Benedict Donald shared top secret information with the Putin spies.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

CNN has guys on who say the russian army is on the verge of complete collapse and the ukranians will be able to drive them all the way through the donbass.

I wonder if they believe that shit?

LOL!

I thought Zucker was fired?

Guess all that talk about going back to just accurate news was another lie.

Those commies will never change.

Just now, xyz said:

LOL!

I thought Zucker was fired?

Guess all that talk about going back to just accurate news was another lie.

Those commies will never change.

That jennifer griffen on fox is almost as bad - she's been on every day spewing talking points straight out of the pentagon - the current narrative is that since the russians didn't take over the whole country in 1-2 days they must now sue for peace and retreat in disgrace.

Keep in mind it took the US about 16 days to reach bagdad, and we never did win there or in afghanistan.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

CNN has guys on who say the russian army is on the verge of complete collapse and the ukranians will be able to drive them all the way through the donbass.

I wonder if they believe that shit?

cavuto was on commercial so i flipped to MSNBC

they were talking about trayvon martin 10 year anniversary

i think they want to lose viewers 

6 minutes ago, redstripe said:

bigblunderscum ,get out your Trump light. biden cannot handle anymore 

Benedict Donald is a piece of shit criminal. Bigrunner one of the very few at TGF that was aware of this traitor before Putin installed him as president in 2016. Bigrunner one of the few with knowledge and winners at Hoffa's place. Putin's war in Ukraine confirms Putin's Puppet was so wrong in wanting America to be like Putin's Russia.

I know many at Hoffa's Place voted for the Puppet twice including Hoffa. He did it for family. I wonder if any Trump idiots will now distance themselves from the Pro-Putin traitor? 

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of clueless. These to Neo-Nazis have to be 2 of the dumbest mother fuckers in America. 

Benedict Donald wanted America to align with Putin.  There were those two famous meetings, one secret where Don Jr, Jared and Bannon hosted 6 Putin spies at Trump Tower. The 2nd one was where Benedict Donald hosted 2 Putin spies in the oval office.  At that meeting Benedict Donald shared top secret information with the Putin spies.

You are an idiot.  They met with two Russians at the Trump Towers and they were not Russian spies, you stupid fucking twat.

Come and try to kill me now, fat ass.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You are an idiot.  They met with two Russians at the Trump Towers and they were not Russian spies, you stupid fucking twat.

Come and try to kill me now, fat ass.

When a disabled libtard lunatic threatens your life?

You are over the target,