Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Every post they make is either about Trump or a personal threat to a poster.  They know they have no way to back their leadership and they are mad.  Its really comical.  go back and read every Runner/square post.  Just angry finger pointing.  No substance, no solutions and not even able to defend their stance.

Great post!

I laugh when all the politicians who are fighting for camera time on the cable news networks, go to their blame Trump playbook  Trump has ZERO to do with the current war.  

This is on Biden.  Just like his actions and mandates regarding the china virus, inflation, energy, immigration.  He owns those disasters now.

I know they are trying to change the narrative away from his 30% approval rating before the midterms, but it is too late for that.  Midterms will be the end of their party's control in the house.  

Will make Obama's over 60 lost seats look wonderful.  Biden will lose 100 seats.

21 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Every post they make is either about Trump or a personal threat to a poster.  They know they have no way to back their leadership and they are mad.  Its really comical.  go back and read every Runner/square post.  Just angry finger pointing.  No substance, no solutions and not even able to defend their stance.

The dumb fucken idiot chimes in. Time to admit you're stupid about politics and were very wrong. A threat to America's democracy.  Trump and Putin are fucken Nazis.  Brothers from another mother.

4 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

Fuck Putin and his American allies!  they should be shown no quarter 

What are you worried about, according to the american media and defense dept they are being badly beaten by the ukranians? I dont know what the reality is on the ground but if the media is right everything will be fine, hardly any need for sanctions(the russians will meekly go away).

Of course there is the possibility that all of that is bullshit, that the russians are doing just fine and dont really give a crap if their campaign takes extra days or weeks, ot if they take some extra losses?

You true believers should ask yourself why the US govt feels the need to lie about the situation in ukraine? Is it because the russians are losing, or winning?

30 minutes ago, Professor said:

Do you believe we used to bet with this kid???

Far from a kid. RichSox is a kid.

Putin! Putin! Putin! Russia! Russia! Russia! Sounds from a Republicon rally last Friday.  

And to think not one Trumptard at Hoffa's place has ever condemned any illegal and evil behavior of Trump. Hard to believe.  Sad!

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Far from a kid. RichSox is a kid.

Putin! Putin! Putin! Russia! Russia! Russia! Sounds from a Republicon rally last Friday.  

And to think not one Trumptard at Hoffa's place has ever condemned any illegal and evil behavior of Trump. Hard to believe.  Sad!

We are to busy trying to deal with the 13 month disaster from the pedo sniffer biden 

3 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

mike reports

fish decides 

I just got back from a profitable bar bingo session so I'm not up to speed with anything that's happened since i left, my valuable insights on the invasion is that the ukranians are doing better than expected, and the russians are taking more losses than expected and are performing more poorly than expected.

However i dont think Putin really cares, he has tens of thousands of more troops prepared to enter ukraine, the chechens are coming, and there's a fair chance things are going according to their plan anyway. It sounds like the ukrainian army east of the dneiper are going to be cut off , will  collapse and in a week or so, they the russians will roll to the west.

While every country is the pussified west competes to see who's tougher on russia, putin just throws in more tanks and knows he will win in due time, Putin has been there forever and that's not going to change, Time is on his side.

I hear there's a good chance he opens another attack front in the far west of ukraine which would effectively cut off the whole of ukraine from support, the west and the media acts like every 24 hr news cycle is life or death, the russians have weeks or months to succeed.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I just got back from a profitable bar bingo session so I'm not up to speed with anything that's happened since i left, my valuable insights on the invasion is that the ukranians are doing better than expected, and the russians are taking more losses than expected and are performing more poorly than expected.

However i dont think Putin really cares, he has tens of thousands of more troops prepared to enter ukraine, the chechens are coming, and there's a fair chance things are going according to their plan anyway. It sounds like the ukrainian army east of the dneiper are going to be cut off , will  collapse and in a week or so, they the russians will roll to the west.

While every country is the pussified west competes to see who's tougher on russia, putin just throws in more tanks and knows he will win in due time, Putin has been there forever and that's not going to change, Time is on his side.

I hear there's a good chance he opens another attack front in the far west of ukraine which would effectively cut off the whole of ukraine from support, the west and the media acts like every 24 hr news cycle is life or death, the russians have weeks or months to succeed.

yep no one will really know the score until months after its over. not worrying about it until NATO does something which is really scary to think about. hopefully the entire thing will end in 2-3 weeks and will be graded a push

3 hours ago, redstripe said:

Word from inside biden whitehouse .

biden poops his pants twice a day now. And he likes when the staff clean him up. 

When in Delaware he is put in diapers . 

We are the laughing stock of the World. 

We went from First to last in 13 months. 

Speaking of poop, Putin once compared the losses of men and material during the chechen wars to toilet paper, he said it's valuable and important but in the end you throw it away. His goal is to flush away any possibility that ukraine will join Nato, a few extra rolls of "toilet paper" wont matter.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The Russians hit an oil depot near Kiev. Fire burning.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Russians hit an oil depot near Kiev. Fire burning.

What i find weird is that the russians have not really used drones or their air force yet(very, very little), also there was video after video of them hauling huge numbers of artillery but all i see and hear is MLRS grad rocket barrages, why aren't they using howitzers?

It's like they dont care about front end elements being destroyed, maybe they're holding on to them for later? Our military always has air or drone surveillance so we dont have long columns being ambushed, apparently the russians dont bother, maybe they cant?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

The russians are going to cut off everything, power, oil,  gas, prob water, the ukrainians will be hurting bad soon. i believe right now it hasn't even been 3 days since this started. They dont need to enter cities to win.

I'm really surprised the Ruskies haven't turned off the lights in Kiev.