Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Small city Kupiansk Kharkiv region, now is under Russian control .Mayor said that after negotiations with Russian commander, he and chief of the police  made a decision to surrender the city . Tells people not to panic and continue their life as they used to .https://t.me/corgi_news/390

That wont be on CNN.

Here's a map of ukraine, in a few days russia will control(for the most part) everything east of the dneiper(that river slanting off to the SE), they will also push west and cut off the odessa region.

They will then have approx 40% of ukraine, the russians may stop there and ask the ukranians to negotiate(again), if they dont the russians will likely push north until they have the rest of central ukraine west of the dneiper. A good chance when that happens the war will be over.

Map showing whole country. Updated 27 FEB

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial