Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

FIFA bans all Russians soccer teams. They'll miss the final rounds of W.C. Qualifying. IOC about to throw the hammer down on Nazi Putin.

Trump is a Putin lover so he's obviously not liking this. Gmcarroll33 is a Trump lover so obviously that makes him a Nazi Lover? Is my logic wrong?

Getsome asswipe!

All logic you ever had ended the day that you began a disgusting lifestyle of eating your foot off OneFooter.  Was all that sugar and carbs really worth it?  When your first grotesque foot ulcer appeared did you never think to change your lifestyle or did you just eat more sugary foods? 

I'm not sure what the o/u is on the life expectancy of your remaining foot but you better pray Biden doesn't price you out of being able to afford it like he is most everything else. 

Joe Biden is a career racist.  OneFooter voted for Biden.  OneFooter is a career racist himself. 

Btw isn't it time to go call your imaginary black girlfriend to keep up appearance of being sane to the family?  God forbid they learn that she's actually a doll or diabetic figment of your imagination.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All logic you ever had ended the day that you began a disgusting lifestyle of eating your foot off OneFooter.  Was all that sugar and carbs really worth it?  When your first grotesque foot ulcer appeared did you never think to change your lifestyle or did you just eat more sugary foods? 

I'm not sure what the o/u is on the life expectancy of your remaining foot but you better pray Biden doesn't price you out of being able to afford it like he is most everything else. 

Joe Biden is a career racist.  OneFooter voted for Biden.  OneFooter is a career racist himself. 

Btw isn't it time to go call your imaginary black girlfriend to keep up appearance of being sane to the family?  God forbid they learn that she's actually a doll or diabetic figment of your imagination.

That lunatic radical left leech has proven it on TGF.

His BUTTIE Axel Brock made multiple racist posts about African Americans.

What did runner do when the posts were brought to his attention?

Nothing.  Other than pay for the Pequods diarrhea pizza and eat with his KKK BUTTIE Brock while they planned their next KKK meeting.

Trump was exactly right about Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine.

Trump was also right about securing borders.

Trump was also right about being energy independent. Gas out of control.

Trump was also right about what a total disaster this administration would be 

Trump was also right on how he dealt with these dictators, no wars in 4 years. 

Trump was also right about law and order. 

These things drive the woke left libtards crazy because they know 

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ! 

47 minutes ago, xyz said:

That lunatic radical left leech has proven it on TGF.

His BUTTIE Axel Brock made multiple racist posts about African Americans.

What did runner do when the posts were brought to his attention?

Nothing.  Other than pay for the Pequods diarrhea pizza and eat with his KKK BUTTIE Brock while they planned their next KKK meeting.

Foolish Nazi Lover, Brock is a harmless fool. My comments at the time weren't necessary. He's an idiot for making racist post but this is TGF. I know all about his stiffing. But Hoffa's place has lots of hypocrites and idiots attacking him. Pathetic behavior. Brock obviously couldn't be trusted but those that were stiffed are also responsible for allowing it to happen. Not a stand up guy but he was harmless and IMO added lots of value to Hoffa's place. I see so much worse on the other side of the aisle. :cheers

55 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Trump was exactly right about Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine. 

Trump was also right about securing borders.

Trump was also right about being energy independent. Gas out of control.

Trump was also right about what a total disaster this administration would be 

Trump was also right on how he dealt with these dictators, no wars in 4 years. 

Trump was also right about law and order. :laugh

These things drive the woke left libtards crazy because they know 

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ! 

This post is so false, such propaganda, extremely partisan and pathetic. I'll keep it short:

1. Trump tried to align himself with Nazi Putin. Lots of pushback from the Dem's reduced the damage Trump's many personal intanglements with Putin and Russia did to this country.

2. Trump's law and order ideology was a joke. He hire Mike Flynn, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and many others. All were indicted and subsequently pardoned by the law & order guy. :laugh

3. Trump was exactly right about Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine.  Only a fucken idiot believes this. Was he also right about shining a bright light up your ass or ingesting disinfectant? :laugh 

Nice try but you got nothing. 

I will end it there. You're an idiot fool. No need to waste any more time pointing out your lack of knowledge and partisan talking points. 

48 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Foolish Nazi Lover, Brock is a harmless fool. My comments at the time weren't necessary. He's an idiot for making racist post but this is TGF. I know all about his stiffing. But Hoffa's place has lots of hypocrites and idiots attacking him. Pathetic behavior. Brock obviously couldn't be trusted but those that were stiffed are also responsible for allowing it to happen. Not a stand up guy but he was harmless and IMO added lots of value to Hoffa's place. I see so much worse on the other side of the aisle. :cheers

Sure, sure.  You cannot say anything but call him an IDIOT.

That STIFF is 100% racist.  He hates every color skin other than his own.  That is 100% FACT and has been PROVEN.

He is also TGF's queen Hypocrite.  Did you know that John Kelly banned him at his forum?

Two reasons.  Racist content.  100% STIFFING of other forum members.  He was lucky that Jimmy unbanned him here.  

But I get it, you two can't stuff your mouths with Pequods and slam coke's, unless he can borrow the car.

You need peace with him, can only call him an IDIOT and then start defending his lack of honor.  While you call other TGF posters names that are baseless, and have no proof.

20 minutes ago, xyz said:

Sure, sure.  You cannot say anything but call him an IDIOT.

That STIFF is 100% racist.  He hates every color skin other than his own.  That is 100% FACT and has been PROVEN.

He is also TGF's queen Hypocrite.  Did you know that John Kelly banned him at his forum?

Two reasons.  Racist content.  100% STIFFING of other forum members.  He was lucky that Jimmy unbanned him here.  

But I get it, you two can't stuff your mouths with Pequods and slam coke's, unless he can borrow the car.

You need peace with him, can only call him an IDIOT and then start defending his lack of honor.  While you call other TGF posters names that are baseless, and have no proof.

Exactly!:laugh:laugh

I've never been to Pequods with Brock. I have never talked to Brock outside of one EOG day at the races. I haven't had a Coke in over 40 years.  John Kelly is a imbecile stiff. I need peace with Brock like I need a hole in my head. I could give two shits about Brock. But when I see idiots all over TGF attacking him endlessly I'll call it out. That's my nature. Especially because I know a few that were attacking him have very questionable pasts themselves. 

In summary, it's not shocking that every assumption Xyz makes about me is false!

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

In summary, it's not shocking that every assumption Xyz makes about me is false!

Just as you do with other TGF members.

You dish it out.  SELECTIVELY.

See your dear friend Axel was posting some nasty stuff about African Americans.

You said nothing.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Ukraine wants air cover.

If we did that via NATO or unilaterally it would be too much of an escalation for Russia to ignore, then it gets dicey...

We need to help Putin find an offramp to stop the war. 

Never corner a frightened man. 

I agree with you 100% on giving Putin an off ramp more so because the killing of innocent people needs to stop this is ridiculous in this day and age.  Putin is no victim here there was a deal to be made diplomatically before but he choose otherwise no one else but Putin decided to invade Ukraine, he is the aggressor and there can be no excuses for that. But at the same time peace is better for us all. 

I think an off ramp could be developing or at least a path toward one. we have seen reports of some chatter between Ukraine and Moscow and hopefully more serious talks have taken place behind the scene's.  We cannot offer Putin nothing and expect this to end he has played his hand to far for that he would look like a complete failure so everyone has to be willing to give Russia something and it has to be enough to help him save face.

Exactly how that looks isn't extremely easy to figure out but certainly doable and I would be willing to live with a compromise that both sides could claim victory over as long as it stops the fighting completely, no more aggression toward Ukraine what so ever.