Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

As the Ukraine invasion proceeds, it becomes clearer why Trump wanted to pull out of NATO. Trump was acting on Putin's behalf.

Audrey Roland

#PutinsPuppet - owned and operated! #traitor #treason #RussianAgent

Donna Hansen

Absolutely! You’d have to be deaf dumb and blind not to put this one together.

Look at the globalist shill still trying to blame Trump for a war that our weak ass, commie President couldn't stop.

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Zelensky tries to goad the world into WW111 and watches his country be destroyed. He's pathetic. All they have to do is announce they will never join Nato and align with the russians to a modest degree.

It is been destroyed for a while now . Volnovakha is right on the border with the break away Republics and has nothing to do with an invading force ,not in direct .This is how cities and a villages look on both sides .

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The further we get away from the Cold War period, the fewer people alive who can remember living under a constant nuclear threat. But I remember.. 

Do you remember Drop Drills in school?

And if you can, why would we ever want to go back to that?

no doubt

luckily kids don't have to do any drills for any sorts of violent threats today

they don't know how lucky they have it!!!!

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The further we get away from the Cold War period, the fewer people alive who can remember living under a constant nuclear threat. But I remember.. 

About  a month ago  i have read an article on line ,i don't remember by who nor website .The writer was saying that the whole thing is gone way to far and most likely we gonna have another Cuban crises on our hands. And then the world should cool off for a while. Sadly for that to happen  it has to be an imminent threat to our leaders life.

10 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

About  a month ago  i have read an article on line ,i don't remember by who nor website .The writer was saying that the whole thing is gone way to far and most likely we gonna have another Cuban crises on our hands. And then the world should cool off for a while. Sadly for that to happen  it has to be an imminent threat to our leaders life.

A lot of Americans in leadership are banging the drum for more escalation with Russia.

But you can bet it'll be a different story when their kids start getting drafted and sent off to fight...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I remember getting under the desks as a drill, how there were fallout shelters in sturdy buildings. Different times.

6 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

sad that so many people that agree the media has constantly lied to us about the iraq/afghanistan/etc wars... and about covid the past 2 years... somehow believe that the ukrainian mafia/new world order are the good guys and putin is the bad guy in all of this

why do biden/pelosi/kerry/etc etc all have kids that make millions per year working for ukrainian companies?  and why does the us have all of these bioweapons facilities in the ukraine?  and why did the ukrainian prime minister admit that they are fighting for the new world order?

Thanks for another confirmation of how fucken stupid you are. 

Dumb Dude across the street, a brother of yours from another mother, claims this entire war is fake.

Lucky for Misinformed Mikey being stupid is not illegal.:laugh