Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Kid got kicked out for speaking out the truth .

Right now I'm almost completely unable to find any videos that dont show either destroyed russian vehicles or russian attacks on helpless civilians, that's how bad the censorship and narrative is being manipulated.

The only narratives now allowed are the russians are losing badly, they're war criminals shelling civilians, and the ukranians are extremely brave.

17 minutes ago, redstripe said:

vitaylo what is your position on the war ? 

And what outcome would you like to see at the end ? 

I am anti war any war. If I come around to your backyard and start to fuck around, sooner or later you will have to retaliate. 

The outcome of the war is already known. What is going to happen after that is a good question. I say in under 6 months from now, USA and Russia will cut the deal, behind closed doors.             My guess EU within 5 years will break a part and hit deep recession. USA business as usual. Very little or no effect from this war. We are in the age of indastrial wars, Victotors will almost always be those who have more resorses. I wouldn't be surprised if US somehow benefits from all of this, you got the most expirience.                                          USSR, Russia used to feed all those useless republics, and gone bankrop. Later got stabbed in the back. When indipendan the economy did miraculas recovery. Maybe it is for the best if you stop feeding some of your puppets like Ukraine, Baltic countries Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and many others. Those countries only exist on your live support, they are beating their chest on how loyal they are. As soon as the wind changes those mo.... kers will blame everything on you. I seen it before, same applies to Middle East and Africa.                                                   Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I am anti war any war. If I come around to your backyard and start to fuck around, sooner or later you will have to retaliate. 

The outcome of the war is already known. What is going to happen after that is a good question. I say in under 6 months from now, USA and Russia will cut the deal, behind closed doors.             My guess EU within 5 years will break a part and hit deep recession. USA business as usual. Very little or no effect from this war. We are in the age of indastrial wars, Victotors will almost always be those who have more resorses. I wouldn't be surprised if US somehow benefits from all of this, you got the most expirience.                                          USSR, Russia used to feed all those useless republics, and gone bankrop. Later got stabbed in the back. When indipendan the economy did miraculas recovery. Maybe it is for the best if you stop feeding some of your puppets like Ukraine, Baltic countries Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and many others. Those countries only exist on your live support, they are beating their chest on how loyal they are. As soon as the wind changes those mo.... kers will blame everything on you. I seen it before, same applies to Middle East and Africa.                                                   Cheers. 

Thanks for your response :cheers

Not only did the saudi's reject a call from Biden, but they happily talked to Putin. :lol

Saudis, UAE Refuse To Take Biden's Calls To Discuss Ukraine Situation, Talk To Putin Instead

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Mar 08, 2022 - 08:30 PM

First, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro declined to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Then, India followed suit - as the Modi government attempted to balance its historic ties with Moscow and its strategic partnership with Washington.

Joe_Biden_Narendra_Modi-647x3631.jpg?ito Biden with Indian PM Narendra Modi

Now, Saudi and UAE leaders are refusing to take Biden's calls as the US president tries to contain surging oil prices, according to the Wall Street Journal, which adds that the Persian Gulf monarchies have signaled "they won’t help ease surging oil prices unless Washington supports them in Yemen, elsewhere."

Recommended Videos

China’s Companies Have Worst Quarter on Record, Beige Book Says

Duration 2:13
/
Current Time 0:52

anyclip-logo-rb.png

1584482751790_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

Wall Street Bounces, After Selloff Fed Boosts Liquidity
1585020373348_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

China’s Companies Have Worst Quarter on Record, Beige Book Says
NOW PLAYING
1584980775599_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

U.S.-Saudi Oil Alliance Under Consideration, Brouillette Says
1584729662962_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

ETF Volumes Surge in Current Market Environment
1584621636122_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

Investors Have Given Up on a V-Shaped Recovery, BNY's Young Cautions

"There was some expectation of a phone call, but it didn’t happen," said one US official of a planned discussion between Biden and the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. "It was part of turning on the spigot [of Saudi oil]."

Crown-Prince-Mohammed-bin-Salman-1.jpg?i Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

The U.A.E.’s Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan also ghosted Biden in recent weeks according to Middle East and US officials.

Yet, both Prince Mohammed and Sheikh Mohammed took phone calls from Russian President Vladimir Putin after declining to speak with Biden, according to the WSJ. They also spoke with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky.

Biden was able to get through to Prince Mohammed's 86-year-old father on Feb. 9, however the U.A.E.’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the call between Mr. Biden and Sheikh Mohammed would need to be rescheduled, according to the report.

What do they get out of it?

As the Journal notes, "The Saudis have signaled that their relationship with Washington has deteriorated under the Biden administration, and they want more support for their intervention in Yemen’s civil war, help with their own civilian nuclear program as Iran’s moves ahead, and legal immunity for Prince Mohammed in the U.S., Saudi officials said. The crown prince faces multiple lawsuits in the U.S., including over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in 2018."

There's the ask.

Meanwhile, the Emiratis share Saudi concerns about the less-than-adequate level of engagement by the US regarding recent missile strikes by Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen against both the UAE and Saudi Arabia. The two kingdoms are also concerned about the revival of the Iran nuclear deal - which is in its 'final stages of negotiations,' yet does zero to address their security concerns.

So for those keeping track, while the west has continued to insist that Russia is isolated - and make no mistake, these sanctions will be immediately crippling - if one considers the population and resources which originate in China, India, Brazil and the Middle East kingdoms - basically half the world's population and those who control most of the world's commodities aren't on board with punishing Putin or easing the situation to the west's benefit.

And as the Journal points out, "Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. are the only two major oil producers that can pump millions of more barrels of more oil—a capacity that, if used, could help calm the crude market at a time when American gasoline prices are at high levels."

Too little, too late?

Late last month, Brett McGurk, the National Security Council’s Middle East coordinator, and Amos Hochstein, the State Department’s energy envoy, flew to Riydah to try and smooth relations - while McGurk also met with Sheikh Mohammed in Abu Dhabi to hear out their frustrations with America's response to Houthi attacks.

Obviously, diplomacy didn't go well.

To date, the Saudis and Emiratis have declined to increase oil production - and are instead holding to the previously agreed OPEC production roadmap. What's more, their energy alliance with Russia, another top oil producer, has boosted OPECs global reach while bringing the Kingdoms closer to Moscow.

Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. forged deep ties with former President Donald Trump, who sided with them in a regional dispute with Qatar, pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear deal that they had opposed, made his first trip abroad to Riyadh in 2017 and stood by Prince Mohammed after the killing of Mr. Khashoggi. But Mr. Trump’s decision not to respond to an Iranian drone and missile attack on major Saudi oil sites in 2019 rattled Gulf partners who have relied for decades on the promise of U.S. security protection. Iran denied involvement in the oil facility attacks.

The rift between Mr. Biden and Saudi Arabia’s crown prince stretches back to the 2020 presidential election, when the Democratic candidate vowed to treat the kingdom as a “pariah” state after a Saudi hit team killed Mr. Khashoggi in 2018 in Istanbul. -WSJ

Biden also released an intelligence report shortly after taking office which concluded that the 2018 Istanbul murder of WaPo journalist Jamal Khashoggi was approved by Prince Mohammed - who has denied knowledge of the plot despite close associates having been convicted in Saudi court over the the journalist's death.

The US president also slammed Saudi Arabia over its long war in Yemen, and cut off weapons that the Saudis were using to target Houthis. Biden also removed Houthis from a list of global terrorist groups, after former President Trump added them.

And on Monday (after Biden was ghosted), White House spox Jen Psaki confirmed that Biden stood by his view that the Saudis should be treated like a "pariah," and that their leadership has 'little redeeming social value.'

In an interview with the Atlantic magazine published last week, Prince Mohammed said when asked if Biden misunderstood him: "Simply, I do not care," adding that the US president shouldn't have alienated Saudi leaders. "It's up to him to think about the interests of America," he said, adding "Go for it."

So, perhaps don't call the country that could bail you out of an oil crunch a "pariah" if you might require their assistance.

41 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Great summation. 

Uninformed Americans only see the invasion in today's terms without knowing the history of European relationships. 

We have little concept of our own government functions yet overnight we know everything about disputes going back 100s of years.

History shows us what will happen next in these matters, it always does.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Right now I'm almost completely unable to find any videos that dont show either destroyed russian vehicles or russian attacks on helpless civilians, that's how bad the censorship and narrative is being manipulated.

The only narratives now allowed are the russians are losing badly, they're war criminals shelling civilians, and the ukranians are extremely brave.

What surprising me the most on why Russians are not trying to take city of Odessa (right at the bottom of the map, one of the major ports on the Black sea ).Russians have already sunk Ukrainian navy .The fleet is been standing by from day one or two . Odessa  is multicultural i would say 20% Russians  20% Ukrainians  20% Jews ,the rest are the caucus people . The city that i would expect a very little resistance if any . Tells me on how much we know about military objectives .

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

What surprising me the most on why Russians are not trying to take city of Odessa (right at the bottom of the map, one of the major ports on the Black sea ).Russians have already sunk Ukrainian navy .The fleet is been standing by from day one or two . Odessa  is multicultural i would say 20% Russians  20% Ukrainians  20% Jews ,the rest are the caucus people . The city that i would expect a very little resistance if any . Tells me on how much we know about military objectives .

I read someplace this morning that Israel was flying a lot of refugees out of Odessa and into Tel Aviv.

I think they know what's soon in store for that city.

This could be the straw that breaks Putin’s back.

McDonald’s to close 850 restaurants in Russia…

McDonald’s announced Tuesday it will temporarily close 850 locations in Russia.

CEO Chris Kempczinski wrote in a letter to franchisees and employees that the chain will pause all operations in Russia. However, it will continue to pay its 62,000 Russian employees, and its Ronald McDonald House Charities will continue to operate.

That video above of with the kid holding machine gun . Funny thing it is not a Russian propaganda , i got this video off Ukrainian nazi member ,his telegram channel is "Родной Боцман " . He is somewhat famous nazi with 50.6 K subscribers . I do fallow up both sides. He has some of the best fakes on the net and always asking for donations for Ukrainian army through ETH,BTC, and the best one :

SWIFT 
Company name 
UNIT SPORTS CLUB , Public organization :laugh
IBAN Code (EUR)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you think i am making this shit up ,just go to his telegram channel . "Родной Боцман " .

Brock Landers could have done a better job . 

43 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I would guess it's because they are tied down around mariupol and are meeting tougher resistance everywhere than expected. While they are making progress and should be able to take the eastern 1/2 of ukraine, the performance of their military is really bad. They have no air cover, no drones above to warn of ambushes , they apparently dont have smart bombs that can be dropped from higher altitudes, and most importantly and shocking is the fact they dont integrate their forces - they dont act in unison with artillery and air communicating with these armored columns apparently wandering about.

For example instead of just firing these rocket barrages into populated cities they should be using them to support forward elements under attack. Then you have all these videos of ukranian military and civilians rooting about and looting destroyed russian truck columns, etc, those are perfect opportunities to fire rocket barrages - but they apparently lack the air assets/drones to see this and relay info to other forces for follow on attacks.