Ukraine war thread

mikeman

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm sure a more interesting war will come along soon.

I believe you are correct.

Occupier in chief will be soon hitting Russia with chemical weapons in response.

Along with the regime change.

Anytime now, business will pick up.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slovenian embassy in Ukraine removes Slovenian flag due to similarity with the Russian one

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/slovenian-embassy-in-ukraine-removes-slovenian-flag-due-to-similarity-with-the-russian-one/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=slovenian-embassy-in-ukraine-removes-slovenian-flag-due-to-similarity-with-the-russian-one

“We raised the Slovenian and the European flags with pride when we returned to Kiev,” Bostjan Lesjak, Slovenian charge d’affaires in Kiev, told TV Slovenia.

“But in the morning, representatives of the (Ukrainian) national guard, followed by representatives of the police, visited me and very politely asked me if we could temporary remove the Slovenian flag because it is too similar to the Russian one,” he said.

53 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Experts say the real value is around 24.00, who knows . EU is standing firm that they will not pay roubles. Then who the f@ck is buying in the large valumes. I think they are all just saying and buying it secretly before the other country does. LOL

Traders can use physical gold for payment.

Anonymously. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Experts say the real value is around 24.00, who knows . EU is standing firm that they will not pay roubles. Then who the f@ck is buying in the large valumes. I think they are all just saying and buying it secretly before the other country does. LOL

I think the Russian government is propping up the price by buying Rubles. It won't last.  Interest rates are a whopping 20%. Fuck Pootin and his country full of Nazi idiots. 

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I think the Russian government is propping up the price by buying Rubles. It won't last.  Interest rates are a whopping 20%. Fuck Pootin and his country full of Nazi idiots. 

Plenty of Democrat Nazis like Big Blubber.

Wear masks. Get shots. Black and Gay Lives Matter. Your life does not.

You people are disgusting hypocrites. The worst this country has to offer.