Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/18/2022 at 4:07 PM, mikeman said:

Ukraine is compromised by nazi's, Zelensky is a puppet of them and the west who desire a long war - at the expense of the ukranian people. 

Blathering about war crimes is ridiculous, the only people who do that are those losing the war. Putin is in a far stronger position than pre war - the sanctions are already failing and the effects on russia will become less over time as they adapt.

Zelensky needs to agree to serious talks to stop the war.

So why are you for Russia, because the Ukraine has Nazis?  I think the Ukrainian leader isn’t much to brag about either.  

31 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

So why are you for Russia, because the Ukraine has Nazis?  I think the Ukrainian leader isn’t much to brag about either.  

I'm for Russia because the left/ democratic party is in lock step with ukraine and their corruption. Since we know they are evil then whoever they oppose MUST be good.

Plus from a strictly logical perspective you can see that Nato/US instigated this crisis. Putin warned them 15+ years ago tat Nato must not expand into the ukraine.The war mongers in the US military of course pushed for exactly what putin warned about. They have the delusion that we can control the world, we cant.

Pootin taking a beating on Russian State Media. Two Russian journalist hack into State TV and posted the truth all over the channel guide and programing. Pootin doesn't like the truth. Eventually the truth was taken down by the Russian Nazis.  But many Russian eyes saw the truth, plus it was saved to the Russian National archives.

"Bottom of the ninth and it's a blowout. I can't get enough on Russia". Hoffa, WVU, Dingo

Come this winter Ukraine may not have any food left . Farmers have no fuel , the wheat that they have is on "fire sale" Zelensky and oligarchs don't give a shit .

Bulkers lined up at the Ukrainian sea port .Из Украины вывозят зерно

Line of tractor trailers transporting wheat at the Moldavian border , guy is saying he is only start filming it only half way trough , he is also saying it is like WW2 when Germans were taking our wheat and goods back home .The disaster is in the making .

v

On 5/9/2022 at 1:02 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is this what bands that don't sell records or concert tickets anymore resort to when they need attention, and would they have played without 100 cameras around to document their good deed??

Jimmy, the whole spectacle that Paul Bono created with their bomb shelter concert.

Well I was talking about it with a buddy of mine, and he reminded me about the Bono ONE Foundations ugly history.

I had forgotten all about it, because I stopped listening to their music.   He is embarrassed by their songs?  He really should be embarrassed by his lies and the fake perception he created of himself.

Meanwhile, keep rocking in Kyiv.

Report: Bono's ONE Foundation Gave Just 1% Of Funds to Charity

Bono’s anti-poverty foundation ONE is under pressure to explain its lavish salaries after it was revealed that only a small percentage of money it raises reaches the needy.

The non-profit organisation set up by the U2 frontman received almost 9.6m in donations in 2008 but handed out only 118,000 to good causes (1.2 per cent).

The figures published by the New York Post also show that 5.1m went towards paying salaries.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Planting this year is down about 25-30%, add in the fact that russia will control the entire black sea means they will be able to completely block all grain exports from Ukraine(if they want).

Putin will win one way or another.  Better set up for a lengthy conflict.

At some point he will get to Zell.

However, the longer this lasts?  With the current occupation administration?

Not good.