Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The russians suffered some serious losses early on, when they foolishly sent  armored columns ahead of their support to attack around kiev and sumy,   they were ambushed and picked apart .

Now that the war is in the east and south and the russians are doing what they do best - massive artillery barrages to weaken and pin down the enemy,  followed by methodical advances, the ukranians stand little chance.

It's hard to say what will happen since we have no idea of what the ukranian military situation really is(perhaps they have plenty of men and materials), but i doubt the war will just grind on week after week with the russians slowly advancing. it would be far more likely  the ukranian front will collapse suddenly in certain areas, leading to large advances. We'll find out.

That's why i second guess on the # of prisoners .

I have read this article just now Kettles to be boiled  approximately 21000 Ukrainian troops 5 different locations being encircled.

Котлы, которые скоро закипят

Северодонецк - группировка ВСУ около 2000

Горское + Золотое - до 3000

Лисичанск - до 10000 тысяч! военнослужащих ВСУ

Светлодарск - от 2000

Авдеевка + Васильевка - всего 4000.

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

That's why i second guess on the # of prisoners .

I have read this article just now Kettles to be boiled  approximately 21000 Ukrainian troops 5 different locations being encircled.

Котлы, которые скоро закипят

Северодонецк - группировка ВСУ около 2000

Горское + Золотое - до 3000

Лисичанск - до 10000 тысяч! военнослужащих ВСУ

Светлодарск - от 2000

Авдеевка + Васильевка - всего 4000.

I think it was in that other article I pasted another source said the russsians have about 7000 prisoners.

How's PooTin's special operation going? What's he down, about 30,000 troops? That's some kind of special operation.  Some sucker gave me +20000. I think I'll be collecting. 

I've heard recent Reporting that PooTin has lost 30% of his troops and hardware. 3.5 weeks ago I heard it was the bottom of the 9th 12-3. The bottom of the 9th slaughter ain't looking very accurate. 

I have been very suspicious about this war, and now for the various reasons I am convinced it will go on in to the upcoming winter. All of the experts and predictions have  failed. Bloomberg called the Russian ruble is the most stable currency in the world. Who would of thought? Russian ruble is almost gain double in 2 months, shouldn't it be the other way around? Carrently traded at 63.50. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/USDRUB%3DX

9 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Did we send Ukraine any White Flags?

They need them badly...

Poor Pootey.

In your own words It's been the bottom of the ninth for close to a month. Close to 33% of the war or in PooTins words a special operation has been the bottom of the ninth.

This is not working out for Hoffa, once again Hoffa is calling for Ukraine to surrender.  :laugh  I recall Hoffa began calling for Ukraine to surrender 80 days ago. 

Comments from the Trumptard aren't aging well and are embarrassing.  Almost as embarrassing as the leader of his fascist scum party calling PooTin a genius and great leader. Hoffa is a loyal guy. A party over country guy. A Trumptard.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Did we send Ukraine any White Flags?

They need them badly...

2 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Lol. This gave me a laugh.

Great news, France has agreed to step up their already massive production of white flags and is shipping 1000s to Ukraine.

The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys have stepped up to keep Ukrainians alive, admirable. Meanwhile, Joe Biden sends them weapons to prolong the agony of a losing war...

15 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

1 NATO member can block new applicants so game over.

Turkey will only relent if Sweden and Finland stop giving sanctuary to Kurdish separatists. 

The Turks are good fighters but their country is sketchy and I don't trust their Islamic government. 

Might be better to boot Turkey and allow the other two into NATO...

NATO needs Turkey much more than they need Sweden and Finland

13 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

How's PooTin's special operation going? What's he down, about 30,000 troops? That's some kind of special operation.  Some sucker gave me +20000. I think I'll be collecting. 

I've heard recent Reporting that PooTin has lost 30% of his troops and hardware. 3.5 weeks ago I heard it was the bottom of the 9th 12-3. The bottom of the 9th slaughter ain't looking very accurate. 

Is PooTin winning this war?

14 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If we sent American weapons straight to Russia instead of them having to capture them it would save a lot of Ukranian lives.

Russia won the day they went in.

Why prolong the agony?

Give PooTin what he wants? Got it. That's what Benedict Donald tried to do and would have done if the election wasn't stolen.  Ultra MAGA Redstripe