Ukraine war thread

mikeman

18 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

TNX bud! I am sure you  know the war it self is about no more then 20% on what is actually happening .West is dying and the East is on the rise .And its all tnx to the elites that were chasing profits .

I am gonna throw just a simple example .In https://www.ponarseurasia.org/wp-content/uploads/attachments/pm_0086-8.pdf  

How the f,,,k is this possible , bagging for food and wheat and then later in less then 20 becoming a world largest producer of wheat and meat exports. Did the Putin put the fear in the farmers , LOL. Hell No .

Sanctions did most of the part a specially after 2014 .RF government to coupe with that cut farmers taxes basically to NIL ,electrical ,energy bills by 75% off and many other industries got the break. Government gave all the breaks in order to be a self efficient Country and not to depend on foreign markets .

My own experiences : reading all this articles in the last  10 + years  that EU,US putting more and more sanctions on Russia . Under each article i would find 1000s of likes and comments that hopefully sanctions will last for another 20 years . In other words sanctions forced reach people to invest in itès own country .Who wouldnèt want that . Not everybody , greedy corporations that are all about its own profits will explain to us on how Global economy works. How is that , i can not even buy a hammer that is made in North America . 

To sum it up . If dirt poor Russia in late 19 early 2000 can bounce back in such a short period of time .US with all its technology ,natural resources  and the man power ( that Russia does not have) US  can do it in less then 10. 

PS. If Democrats win next election then you are done .

excellent analysis and why Trump is not worried at all...he knows how quickly he can turn things around and he also knows that it HAD TO BE THIS WAY

The people would have to actaully see the evil and corruption for themselves.

Only at the precipice will people find the will to change, we are being pushed towards the precipice but are not there yet in my opinion.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

TNX bud! I am sure you  know the war it self is about no more then 20% on what is actually happening .West is dying and the East is on the rise .And its all tnx to the elites that were chasing profits .

I am gonna throw just a simple example .In https://www.ponarseurasia.org/wp-content/uploads/attachments/pm_0086-8.pdf  

How the f,,,k is this possible , bagging for food and wheat and then later in less then 20 becoming a world largest producer of wheat and meat exports. Did the Putin put the fear in the farmers , LOL. Hell No .

Sanctions did most of the part a specially after 2014 .RF government to coupe with that cut farmers taxes basically to NIL ,electrical ,energy bills by 75% off and many other industries got the break. Government gave all the breaks in order to be a self efficient Country and not to depend on foreign markets .

My own experiences : reading all this articles in the last  10 + years  that EU,US putting more and more sanctions on Russia . Under each article i would find 1000s of likes and comments that hopefully sanctions will last for another 20 years . In other words sanctions forced reach people to invest in itès own country .Who wouldnèt want that . Not everybody , greedy corporations that are all about its own profits will explain to us on how Global economy works. How is that , i can not even buy a hammer that is made in North America . 

To sum it up . If dirt poor Russia in late 19 early 2000 can bounce back in such a short period of time .US with all its technology ,natural resources  and the man power ( that Russia does not have) US  can do it in less then 10. 

PS. If Democrats win next election then you are done .

I agree with mostly all of this Vit.

I was watching Fox earlier and they were talking about how russia appears to be winning and that sanctions have failed. Instead of drawing the proper conclusion that sanctions failed because russia just doesn't need us or europe that bad, they mentioned that the sanctions are not tough enough and thaT more weapons should have been sent earlier to "weaken" russia.

So many still live under the delusion that the US can do anything we want , the reality is the US is now a failed nation, we cant even feed our babies.

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

Russia fires missiles into heart of kiev hitting apartment buildings

People on russian media have been calling for this since Ukraine started shelling civilian areas of donestk a couple weeks ago. :clap

By the way, remember when our media quoted US defense sources back in mid march that russia was running out of missiles and logisically they couldn't continue the war for more than a few more weeks?   Those defense dept officials were  not simply wrong,   they were deliberately lying.

49 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Russia fires missiles into heart of kiev hitting apartment buildings

Moldy cant help but fall for the same fake news stories OVER and OVER and OVER

When is the MSM or Ukraine sharing any true stuff about the war.....besides "give us your monies"

I havent even looked at this story , Im just talking in general....

Why start believing they telling truth now was my point.

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Moldy cant help but fall for the same fake news stories OVER and OVER and OVER

When is the MSM or Ukraine sharing any true stuff about the war.....besides "give us your monies"

I havent even looked at this story , Im just talking in general....

Why start believing they telling truth now was my point.

they got pictures of it thats why

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Russia bringing out the heavy weapons. :deemer

His hat is green , border guard .The shoes make no sense , the insignia on his hat is the Czars army .Has to be a pic from sort of the event , it could be any former Republic of USSR where the event is hold.

LOL . On the other thought Russians brought him in to square it off with the Ukrainian Achilles the son of Peleus :mutley

2 hours ago, vitalyo said:

His hat is green , border guard .The shoes make no sense , the insignia on his hat is the Czars army .Has to be a pic from sort of the event , it could be any former Republic of USSR where the event is hold.

LOL . On the other thought Russians brought him in to square it off with the Ukrainian Achilles the son of Peleus :mutley

The twitter reports said he's a russian general, I guess that means he can eat what he wants in large quantities.

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

A shopping mall Kremenchuk, Ukraine has been blasted by missiles about 1000 people were inside according to reports the mall is engulfed and is falling apart 

The Ukranians have been shelling civilian areas of donetsk for 2-3 weeks now, the russian media has been screaming that they cant get away with that and that the russians should resume shelling kiev to "tit for tat" them. Looks like that's exactly what they're doing. So now we can see if ukraine slacks off on the shelling of civilians? if they do I would imagine these missile strikes will end as well.