Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Merlin is like a broken record.  Repeating the same shit for 4 months. 

Russian Nazis have made huge gains?:yay

The world has labeled them as a terrorist state. Pootin is cementing his evilness as worse than Hitler and Finland and Sweden are now joining NATO.  

Huge fucken gains!

Yea, ukraine is winning. :deemer

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, ukraine is winning. :deemer

Where did I ever say Ukraine is winning? A dumb assumption by a dumb mother fucker who keeps repeating the same old shit.

I did say the Russian Nazis have made huge gains.  They have also isolated themselves from the free world. That's huge.

28 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Where did I ever say Ukraine is winning? A dumb assumption by a dumb mother fucker who keeps repeating the same old shit.

I did say the Russian Nazis have made huge gains.  They have also isolated themselves from the free world. That's huge.

Not sure why you keep insisting that Ukraine is winning though

34 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Actually a new world order is being established, one where the US and europe no longer dominate, from currency to trade relationships it's all shifting.

Sanctions completely failed, the ruble is stronger than ever, russia is moving away from any linkage to the west permanently, everything that's happening is positive for Russia and negative for US interests.

That's our Joe Biden.  :lol

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why you keep insisting that Ukraine is winning though

We all know you are retarded and a dumb individual. 

I'll be the first to said it at the very uninformed TGF. Nobody's winning PooTin's war. The Russian Nazis are big losers.  But FYI, for all the Dumb Asses at TGF, that doesn't mean Ukraine is winning.  

There have been many wars in history that had no winners.  Russia has already lost their war and I don't see them turning it around.

50 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Show us where Ukraine is winning anything ,besides Billions from our illegitimate President,  

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Show us where Ukraine is winning anything ,besides Billions from our illegitimate President,  

I never said they are winning. There are no winners in this war. Only big losers.

Billionaire oligarch called 'Putin's favorite industrialist' says 'destroying Ukraine would be a colossal mistake'

• Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally, spoke to Russian reporters about the invasion of Ukraine, Reuters reported.
  • Deripaska, who faces international sanctions, cast doubt on Russia's hope of "victory" over Ukraine.
  • "I think that destroying Ukraine would be a colossal mistake, including for us," he said.

Oleg Deripaska, a billionaire aluminum tycoon and close Vladimir Putin ally, spoke out against the war in Ukraine on Tuesday while speaking with local journalists, suggesting there would be no winner following Russia's invasion, Reuters reported.

On 4/27/2022 at 11:34 PM, Bigrunner said:

I think Ukraine with the help of their allies are close to winning this war. See how Biden united a posse of over 40 countries to support Ukraine.  Never have we seen such a foreign policy win like this one. Poor Pootin!

"Ukraine should give their country to PooTin and Biden should stay out of it".:laugh:laugh

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I never said they are winning. There are no winners in this war. Only big losers.

LMAO.

57 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Billionaire oligarch called 'Putin's favorite industrialist' says 'destroying Ukraine would be a colossal mistake'

• Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally, spoke to Russian reporters about the invasion of Ukraine, Reuters reported.
  • Deripaska, who faces international sanctions, cast doubt on Russia's hope of "victory" over Ukraine.
  • "I think that destroying Ukraine would be a colossal mistake, including for us," he said.

Oleg Deripaska, a billionaire aluminum tycoon and close Vladimir Putin ally, spoke out against the war in Ukraine on Tuesday while speaking with local journalists, suggesting there would be no winner following Russia's invasion, Reuters reported.

Yeah but Ukraine were about to win last month right?

Why Turkey unblocked NATO enlargement at the last minute, what it means, and how Erdogan was persuaded

On June 28, on the eve of the main days of the NATO summit in Madrid, President of Finland Sauli Niinistö and Prime Minister of Sweden Magdalena Andersson met with the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the Spanish capital. The talks were mediated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.

The concrete steps of our accession to NATO will be agreed by the NATO Allies during the next two days, but that decision is now imminent," said Finnish President Sauli Niinistö in a statement on June 28.

Russia’s war against Ukraine could last years, says NATO head

One reason PooTin invaded Ukraine was to flex it's muscle and stop the expansion of Nato. Another major mistake by PooTin. 

The other reason for PooTin's invasion of Ukraine was to de Nazify Ukraine of the Zelenskyy government and replace it with his puppet government.  After they lost the battle of Kiev they are left with a battle for Donbas.  Which btw has been a battle since 2014. 

No winners in Russia's invasion of Ukraine,  but some major failures by PooTin and his Nazi's. 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:34 PM, Bigrunner said:

I think Ukraine with the help of their allies are close to winning this war. See how Biden united a posse of over 40 countries to support Ukraine.  Never have we seen such a foreign policy win like this one. Poor Pootin!

"Ukraine should give their country to PooTin and Biden should stay out of it".:laugh:laugh

9 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

LMAO.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

One reason PooTin invaded Ukraine was to flex it's muscle and stop the expansion of Nato. Another major mistake by PooTin. 

The other reason for PooTin's invasion of Ukraine was to de Nazify Ukraine of the Zelenskyy government and replace it with his puppet government.  After they lost the battle of Kiev they are left with a battle for Donbas.  Which btw has been a battle since 2014. 

No winners in Russia's invasion of Ukraine,  but some major failures by PooTin and his Nazi's. 

So is their are no winners , why do you keep saying Ukraine is going to win?