Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, redstripe said:

Hey dummy sit back prop up the foot that you have and read .

Ukraine is taking that biden cash and living large ! 

Another blm move. thanks joe  

FWZrzGqXwAMVzNY?format=jpg&name=medium

Bump!

Redstripe's anti America propaganda needs to be front and center.

Redstripe's news source, NEWSPUNCH and The Post Millennial known for their anti American, anti vax, lies and false stories. I'd guessing an anti American scum like Redstripe has blood on his hands.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, redstripe said:

Hey dummy sit back prop up the foot that you have and read .

Ukraine is taking that biden cash and living large ! 

Another blm move. thanks joe  

FWZrzGqXwAMVzNY?format=jpg&name=medium

Bump.  I seem to be the only true patriot at TGF that has the courage to expose the anti America propaganda being posted by Far right wing propagandist Redstripe.  His partners, like Gmcarroll33 and Hofra, have obviously been turning a blind eye and remaining silent. 

No watch as Redstripe bumps over his anti American propaganda.  And every other unpatriotic poster turns a blind eye and remains silent.

Newspunch where anti American's go to smear America. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

LOL

Hoffa you are allowing and enabling Redstripe's anti America propaganda.  As a matter of fact I was the only poster that exposed Redstripe's anti America smears.  And I'm going to continue exposing Redstripe. He's getting his anti American news from Newspunch and another source known for COVID-19 lies and misinformation. 

Be safe over the Fourth of July weekend and have a good one. Lots of money to be made in tonight's UFC. I've already done my work and flipped my coins. I'm looking forward to it. 

21 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This dumb war is still going on?

Dumb Joey, your friend who wants to be known as Rat Fuck, is calling for another war, a civil war, and he is also publicly calling for Trump to unleash more of his mobs on the Capitol again. Dumb Joey I recall after Rat Fuck made his extreme far right wing ideology public, you called him a tremendous American and true independent? Were you joking or just being dumb as usual?:mutley

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

An endless American money pit...

Russia wants to take over sovereign nations. probably the world. Millions of innocent people have lost everything including their lives. 

And Hoffa is worried about the money America is spending. :mutley Must be a far right wing talking point. Usually Hoffa announces he doesn't care or doesn't even know current news. 

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey, your friend who wants to be known as Rat Fuck, is calling for another war, a civil war, and he is also publicly calling for Trump to unleash more of his mobs on the Capitol again. Dumb Joey I recall after Rat Fuck made his extreme far right wing ideology public, you called him a tremendous American and true independent? Were you joking or just being dumb as usual?:mutley

OneFooter can you explain wtf any of this has to do with me post, you shitforbrains?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Russia wants to take over sovereign nations. probably the world. Millions of innocent people have lost everything including their lives. 

And Hoffa is worried about the money America is spending. :mutley Must be a far right wing talking point. Usually Hoffa announces he doesn't care or doesn't even know current news. 

Fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine. Americans need help too, once things here are fixed maybe we can consider helping some Eastern European shitholes.