Ukraine war thread

mikeman

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Reddykgb is just like you. Anything both you see on the internet that supports your views , you assume its true. Anything that apposes them, fake news. 

Dumb Joey, every assumption you make about me has be way off. It's well documented.  

And it's also well documented that your go to defaults are "It's both sides and pictures of amputees.

If Dumb Joey was  living during the Holocaust he would have been preaching to the country "this is not America's problem.  It's a dumb war. Hoffa would have been by his side saying "give Hitler what he wants, it's to expensive to oppose him".

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey, every assumption you make about me has be way off. It's well documented.  

And it's also well documented that your go to defaults are "It's both sides and pictures of amputees.

If Dumb Joey was  living during the Holocaust he would have been preaching to the country "this is not America's problem.  It's a dumb war. Hoffa would have been by his side saying "give Hitler what he wants, it's to expensive to oppose him".

Lol ya Russia invading Ukraine is just like the holocaust. Nice false equivalence, stumpy. 

19 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol ya Russia invading Ukraine is just like the holocaust. Nice false equivalence, stumpy. 

Dumb Joey PooTin just as bad as Hitler if not worse.

My common sense tells me an American calling for a Civil War isn't a tremendous American.  Another thing you and I disagree about.

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being this brainwashed.

Is the key word here.That requires a brain. Total loser. One other thing who ever runs US makes very little or no difference to Bigdumber ass broke dude with absolutely nothing to lose. His idea if he lives in poverty so everyone else should.Disgusting individual. 

5 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

you dont believe this, come on

I believe all of it. Ukraine a sovereign country with a population of 40 million.  Because of PooTin's state sponsored terrorism 15 million have become refugees.  Many of those have lost their lives. PooTin also terrorized many other nations resulting in millions of dead and 10's of million refugees.  Most notably Syria. 

I most definitely believe PooTin is a terrorist worse than Hitler.  If PooTin was dictator in the 1930's when news took weeks and months to be exposed, the horrible results of PooTin's terrorism would have been 100 fold.

Watched one expert on the Russian news. Russia did cut off Natural gas supply to EU by half. Simply because government does not know what to do with the money. Even without EU Asian market is more then enough. Russian ruble gained so much that it is now herding the economy. 

With all this sanctions one of the turbo engines for "Northstream 1" is on repairs in Canada. Hahaha. This didn't make a news in Canada. With the war in Ukraine no one dared to touch the pipes that are going through the country to EU. Schedule repairs of "Northstream 1" is to began July 11 to 22 is already expected to last longer. According to the expert Russia is most likely to complictly cut off EU later this fall early winter. That will cause total collapse of several industries. I don't know about that but surely they will try to take a revenge on those who supplied Ukraine with the weapons.