• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Latvia's Parliament moves to designate Russia a state sponsor of terrorism.  Pootey not very happy.

Over 40 countries have committed to help in documenting and investigating war crimes and atrocities in Ukraine, from senseless killings of civilians, to rape, to mass graves. The international criminal court might be putting forward a case as early as this winter.

In a statement on Thursday,  Latvian MPS have said Russia is committing a genocide against the Ukrainian people. 

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

Putin was counting on an early Ukraine surrender. He didn't get that so now he has to hunker down for the long haul.

Are you familiar with Hitler's Operation Barbarossa? Lot's of similarities with PooTin's special operation in Ukraine. 

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/what-was-operation-barbarossa#:~:text=On 22 June 1941 Hitler,Union as his natural enemy.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Absolutely not. They have made very little gains and suffered heavy losses.  They haven't seen these amounts of casualties since WWII. Their war machine has been exposed.  They are fighting a war on foreign turf. Winter is just around the corner.

I hate to break it to you but the russians are pretty good in the winter. :deemer

14 minutes ago, WVU said:

Putin was counting on an early Ukraine surrender. He didn't get that so now he has to hunker down for the long haul.

The reality is the russians aren't even doing most of the fighting right now(the LPR, DPR and wagner type groups are), they're laying in wait, for what we dont know, most expect an offensive at some point - probably in the south but it could be around kharkiv.  Russia is grinding down the ukrainians day by day while taking very few losses.

12 minutes ago, The X said:

Is this still even going on?

Yes! To think just 5.5 months ago of this 5.75 month war Hoffa said it was the bottom of the ninth 11-3 Russia.  Months later he doubled down and said this war was over from the start. 3 days ago 9 Russian Warplanes were destroyed in Crimea during several blasts.

1660168225_23.jpg.976a568e60445864bf22127e1c1b29a8.jpg

Ukraine is a sewer. 

In the mean time Russians have been sending LNR and DNR kids away from the war zone to the resorts on the Black Sea. This program started early in the spring, all backed by the government and privet businesses. Kids need a break from Ukranian democracy, nazis shell them for over 8 years. 

Cool video here https://crimea-news.com/society/2022/07/18/946068.html

https://crimea-news.com/society/2022/08/10/954193.html

What a contrast.Russians helping Ukrainian kids while Ukranians sell them as a sex slaves, in between pocketing US taxpayers money. Here former president of Ukraine Poroshenko

Pedo Nazi Bigdumber fully supports Ukrainian nazis that kill children torture innocent people, wearing nazi svastika nazi flags, Hitlers portraits at Ukrainian bases, he had seen it all in this thread. So the Pedo - Nazi backs his own kind with the fake news. 

Back in May one of the the good guys here posted that Mariupol is a waist land. I wanted to comment on how fast Russians can rebuild City but I chose to pass. I knew the program is in place. Bellow is the video of 10.000 units complex should be ready by October. Damaged buildings already have been removed, also temporarily housing have been built. On top of that Russians have payed compinsations for destroyed properties. However people prefer new condos. From the shit hole to the modern day condo not a bad deal. 

Watch a year from now Mariupol will one of the most modern cities in former shit hole of Ukraine. Russians did rebuild Grozny in a year and the city is top notch one of the most beautiful in Russia x3 size of Mariupol . So rebuilding Mariupol to them is peanuts don't forget they have pretty good experience after WW2 they rebuild the whole country in no time (at the time ass broke). 

Contractors stealing money? Maybe but the job is almost always done ahead of time. Very bad "Dictator" Putin will not allow to f,, k around with poor people. 

7 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Back in May one of the the good guys here posted that Mariupol is a waist land. I wanted to comment on how fast Russians can rebuild City but I chose to pass. I knew the program is in place. Bellow is the video of 10.000 units complex should be ready by October. Damaged buildings already have been removed, also temporarily housing have been built. On top of that Russians have payed compinsations for destroyed properties. However people prefer new condos. From the shit hole to the modern day condo not a bad deal. 

Watch a year from now Mariupol will one of the most modern cities in former shit hole of Ukraine. Russians did rebuild Grozny in a year and the city is top notch one of the most beautiful in Russia x3 size of Mariupol . So rebuilding Mariupol to them is peanuts don't forget they have pretty good experience after WW2 they rebuild the whole country in no time (at the time ass broke). 

Contractors stealing money? Maybe but the job is almost always done ahead of time. Very bad "Dictator" Putin will not allow to f,, k around with poor people. 

Any place the russians take over returns to peace and harmony - people lounging on the beach, rebuilding, enjoying family holidays, etc.

The contrast to life under the ukrainian Nazi's is amazing. - people tied to tree's and beaten , etc.

10 hours ago, vitalyo said:

wow

well, I just hope my wife would see this with less bias

Russia, Belarus military bases rocked by fire, explosions days after Crimea air base sees destructive blasts

Military bases in Russia and Belarus were rocked by an outbreak in fires and explosions Thursday, just days after a Russian airbase in Crimea saw explosions that wiped out nine warplanes.

An adviser to Belarusian opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, took to Twitter to say that at least eight explosions took place near the airbase which is "used by Russian aviation in the war against Ukraine."

Russian President Vladimir Putin attends the State Awarding Ceremony at the Grand Kremlin Palace, June,12, 2022, in Moscow, Russia. <span class="copyright">Getty Images</span>