• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this video from 4 months? Ukranians accused Russians killing 600 people, the building "Mariupol Philarmony theater" is completely distroyed. 

4 months later. Woo-hoo look at this Philarmony building is fixed. 

New home for the Tribunal of Azov nazi members. Cages being build..         Building looks great from the outside, interior is amazingly beautiful. 

14 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Remember this video from 4 months? Ukranians accused Russians killing 600 people, the building "Mariupol Philarmony theater" is completely distroyed. 

4 months later. Woo-hoo look at this Philarmony building is fixed. 

New home for the Tribunal of Azov nazi members. Cages being build..         Building looks great from the outside, interior is amazingly beautiful. 

rebar cells.  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Score remains the same.

Russian buildings and citizens standing tall.

Ukrainian buildings and citizens being flattened.

Define winning BR.

Supposedly ukrainian losses are near 200,000 killed and wounded, then you add in that 10 million people have left the country and will prob never return.

I dont think that's winning.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Score remains the same.

Russian buildings and citizens standing tall.

Ukrainian buildings and citizens being flattened.

Define winning BR.

Your analysis doesn't make sense. 1 week in you said it was the bottom of the ninth. 6 months later you say the score remains the same.:mutley

I watched this video on Friday, didn't really want to post it. 

Ukranians shell village in Kherson region Brilevka with HIMARS missiles. Family of 7 people just got fried 2 adults and 5 children  1 boy and 4 girls. 03:35 pooling.out bodies. 

These 3 corrected fire on the village. Women in black grandmother speakers Ukrainian. 

On 8/21/2022 at 3:11 PM, mikeman said:

This beautiful girl was just killed by Ukraine in a car bombing apparently targeting her father. Russia will get it's revenge.

Russian  FSB identified assasin of Daria Dugina, she is a Ukrainian National  Guard. She entered  Russia on July 23 rented an apartment in the same building, on August 21 right after car bombing she left Russia for Estonia. She was at the same concert where Daria was "Tradition" outside of the Moscow, explosives were planted under drivers seat. 1661173613_3.jpg.5f23a934d0ac6a9fc3d6d933b140b84c.jpg

Video of her 1 entering Russia. 2 at the building. 3 crossing to Estonia. She also had her daughter with her, my guess as cover. While living in Moscow she changed her license plate 3 times Kazakhstan, Ukraine and DNR. 

image.png.1757385620e34bd86331965070c5b1a7.png

The stroty about Daria assassination is on CNN, I should say half of the story. 

FSB wants her for questioning. Let's see what happens. 

20 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Russian  FSB identified assasin of Daria Dugina, she is a Ukrainian National  Guard. She entered  Russia on July 23 rented an apartment in the same building, on August 21 right after car bombing she left Russia for Estonia. She was at the same concert where Daria was "Tradition" outside of the Moscow, explosives were planted under drivers seat. 1661173613_3.jpg.5f23a934d0ac6a9fc3d6d933b140b84c.jpg

Video of her 1 entering Russia. 2 at the building. 3 crossing to Estonia. She also had her daughter with her, my guess as cover. While living in Moscow she changed her license plate 3 times Kazakhstan, Ukraine and DNR. 

image.png.1757385620e34bd86331965070c5b1a7.png

The stroty about Daria assassination is on CNN, I should say half of the story. 

FSB wants her for questioning. Let's see what happens. 

Vitalyo posting more Russian Nazi propaganda.  The assassination of Daria was solved after a 2 day investigation. And the alleged murderer is Ukrainian. :mutley

Most murders in Russia go unsolved for years. I'm betting this assassination was a false flag ordered by PooTin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-opposition-activist-ponomarev-claims-152500792.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/estonian-officials-slam-russia-claiming-132350310.html

40 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Vitalyo posting more Russian Nazi propaganda.  The assassination of Daria was solved after a 2 day investigation. And the alleged murderer is Ukrainian. :mutley

Most murders in Russia go unsolved for years. I'm betting this assassination was a false flag ordered by PooTin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-opposition-activist-ponomarev-claims-152500792.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/estonian-officials-slam-russia-claiming-132350310.html

Go f,, k your self.