• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Go fvck yourself. 

I'm very disappointed in the latest turn of events, today i hear russia is in retreat in kershon - always the same excuse - they're "regrouping" If they cant fight back attacks on open ground when you have huge advantages in aviation and artillery, that's really bad.

My russian sources are all singing the same tune ... dont worry about it, we'll take it all back when  the mobilized forces arrive, look at the long view - we're killing ukes by the thousands and degrading their armor, etc.

The problem is you're either winning or losing in war, the germans inflicted massive losses on the russians in WW 11 all the way to berlin.

There's no excuse for being "surprised" by large attacks in the age of drones and satellites, no  excuse for insufficient reserves or secondary defense lines, no excuse for not being able to destroy enemy columns on open ground when you have massive numbers of attack helicopters and drones who exist for that very purpose. not to mention the russians have captured huge numbers of javelins, etc - if they dont have enough of their own they could use them.

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

My russian sources are all singing the same tune ... dont worry about it, we'll take it all back when  the mobilized forces arrive, look at the long view - we're killing ukes by the thousands and degrading their armor, etc.

The problem is you're either winning or losing in war, the germans inflicted massive losses on the russians in WW 11 all the way to berlin.

There's no excuse for being "surprised" by large attacks in the age of drones and satellites, no  excuse for insufficient reserves or secondary defense lines, no excuse for not being able to destroy enemy columns on open ground when you have massive numbers of attack helicopters and drones who exist for that very purpose. not to mention the russians have captured huge numbers of javelins, etc - if they dont have enough of their own they could use them.

Mike leave it to the military people to do their job. That Ukranian army group they are all gonna die soon. 

Ukranian army gets all of the intiligance on Russian troops movement from NATO live. I am pretty sure Russians knowing that have some sort of plan. If the situation was critical they have an army of 1.1 million. 

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Mike leave it to the military people to do their job. That Ukranian army group they are all gonna die soon. 

Ukranian army gets all of the intiligance on Russian troops movement from NATO live. I am pretty sure Russians knowing that have some sort of plan. If the situation was critical they have an army of 1.1 million. 

I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt for a long time now - I thought the same thing...they must have a plan? Like i said I'm very disappointed.

At least now we know why the russians were stagnant for months(especially in the south) - they simply didn't have the forces deployed to advance.

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Russia had a plan until they got punched in the mouth

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa loves the anti American pro Russian Nazi propaganda you and HUAD post.

8 months ago pro PooTin Hoffa saw the war as over, 11-3 bottom of the ninth, 2 outs Russia ahead.:laugh

Are Russian buildings being flattened or Ukranian ones BR?

Russia is winning and has been doing so since the first shot was fired.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are Russian buildings being flattened or Ukranian ones BR?

Russia is winning and has been doing so since the first shot was fired.

Wow, such a strong bias for PooTin and his Nazis. 

Back in the 1940's Americans that supported Hitler and his Nazi's and were against America's opposition to Hitler adopted and campaigned on the phrase "America First". Sadly history has repeated itself.  

Famous anti Americans known to be German agents:

Famous female flyer Laura Ingalls

Charles Lindbergh 

Laura Ingalls was very famous and held many, many flying records.  At the end of the day she was paid by Hitler to spread pro Nazi propaganda in America.  She dropped pro Nazi propaganda pamphlets from her plane that said: stay out of war in Europe, America First". All the while being paid by Hitler.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow, such a strong bias for PooTin and his Nazis. 

Back in the 1940's Americans that supported Hitler and his Nazi's and were against America's opposition to Hitler adopted and campaigned on the phrase "America First". Sadly history has repeated itself.  

Famous anti Americans known to be German agents:

Famous female flyer Laura Ingalls

Charles Lindbergh 

Laura Ingalls was very famous and held many, many flying records.  At the end of the day she was paid by Hitler to spread pro Nazi propaganda in America.  She dropped pro Nazi propaganda pamphlets from her plane that said: stay out of war in Europe, America First". All the while being paid by Hitler.

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, WVU said:

image.jpeg

Distant relative of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Both are very famous. 

Laura Ingalls was arrested in 1941 for failing to register as a Nazi agent. Served 20 months.  The Nazis paid and encouraged her to speak at the "America First Committee".  She made many pro Hitler speeches.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ingalls_(aviator)

23 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

the invasion was illegal and unjustified. 

I don't disagree with that.

In a border war between two neighboring countries it's very simple to determine which side is winning. The side that is waging war inside the other country's borders is winning.

The side who's territory has not been invaded is winning.

That's Warfare 101 as defined by the Army and Navy War Colleges.

Russia may be in the wrong for invading, but that doesn't change the fact that they are winning.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't disagree with that.

In a border war between two neighboring countries it's very simple to determine which side is winning. The side that is waging war inside the other country's borders is winning.

The side who's territory has not been invaded is winning.

That's Warfare 101 as defined by the Army and Navy War Colleges.

Russia may be in the wrong for invading, but that doesn't change the fact that they are winning.

They're losing in every way possible Jimmy.  Humiliation is the end result