Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A few years ago i had the power go out in the summer for about 36 hrs after a storm - that sucked, cant imagine having it happen in the winter with no prospects for it coming back anytime soon.

Same with me few years back during summer Ontario power grid collapsed, I had no power for 2 days. Pizza place near by, had gas heated oven the line up to the store was from outside about 30 people in line.i made my coffee on BBQ. 

A fiery hell for the Armed Forces of Ukraine: our scouts discovered a special detachment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine that was trying to attack the positions of the Russian Armed Forces on the Zaporozhye Front
With the help of a thermal imager, the movement of the enemy was detected and a powerful artillery strike was inflicted on Ukrainian militants.

At 00:40 it looks like they got them where they want them. 

Signs of Another Humiliating Loss Send Russia Into Denial Mode

Russian forces may be preparing to leave the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, which Russia has occupied since the early months of the war this year, according to Ukrainian authorities. Russian troops will be leaving the power plant as Ukrainian forces continue to make advances in occupied territories.

A withdrawal from the nuclear power plant could mark a significant loss for Russian forces, which have been occupying the plant since March while Ukrainian employees continue to work there under threat of violence. Russian President Vladimir Putin worked up a sham referendum and illegally annexed Zaporizhzhia this fall, attempting to show that Russian forces had gained complete control of the territory. In reality, the Kremlin had been unsure of what portion of Zaporizhzhia Russia actually controlled and which parts it didn’t.

Leaving the power plant behind would be a major blow to Putin’s invasion scheme. Russia annexed other territories around the same time it annexed Zaporizhzhia, but lost some of them soon after announcing they were under Russian control. The potential withdrawal would add to a list of staggering losses in recent weeks, including Russia’s retreat from Kherson and defeats in the northeast of the country as well.

The Kremlin has denied that it has plans to leave the power plant.

IMG_20221129_094750_810.thumb.jpg.35231c6f06fe7f73b22c7648e09bff62.jpg

‼️🇨🇦The Canadian Foreign Ministry summoned the Russian ambassador because of the tweet of the embassy that the family is a man + woman + children

"Russian homophobic propaganda is not welcome here!" - said the federal minister of Canada, an open lesbian, Pascal Saint-Onge, indignantly.
In response, the Russian embassy invited the minister to think and answer how she herself came into the world.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

"Putin has driven Ukraine into a trap," ex-commander of NATO forces in Europe

American General Wesley Clark believes that the actions of the Russian military will force Ukraine to sit down at the negotiating table, and the Bakhmut direction will become a bag for grinding the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
"The opposing sides always seek to somehow concentrate their combat power. Therefore, they concentrated on Bakhmut. Taking it, they will gain access to Kramatorsk and Slavyansk. The city also serves as a kind of fire bag for grinding Ukrainian forces. This is what the Russians are striving for,"— he added.

‼️🔞🏴‍☠️ A burnt American infantry fighting vehicle with a mess of APU militants found in Donbass🔞
The Ukrainian volunteer who published the video also reported that 5 more UAF soldiers rotted in the basement in the area of the defeated Ukrainian positions.

Johnny Miller, British journalist writes:

As a British journalist, it is difficult for me to get to the front line in the Russian army. But perhaps with some Donbass militias. Yesterday our position was fired from a grenade launcher. Ukr just 100 meters. Here is a window of what is happening on the Russian side, on the outskirts of Donetsk.
The most shocking aspect of my experience was that many soldiers told me that they felt like they were fighting in the early stages of World War III.