Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Just wait till they come in large #s to US and Canada, to them Black's Mexicans and Arabs are worse then animals. Let's see what Bigdumber and Brock will have to say. 

It is fascinating to me as during my lifetime I've never seen waves of Caucasian refugees. 

Their large numbers, educational attainment and willingness to work hard are a threat to the ignorant lazy North Americans who live on handouts. 

On 5/9/2022 at 8:19 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is Ukraine winning yet Runner?

Lemme know...

Your many posts aren't aging well. You come across as very ignorant.  WVU also. I expect that from Xyz, Dumb Jason, Redstripe, Rdalert447, etc. But not from you and WVU. 

All you need to do is review the post of the Trumptards and WVU. An abundance of ignorance and lies.

WVU thinks if CNN is reporting Russia is suffering big casualties and losses it can't be true. Probably the opposite like the case of vaccines. And you've replied +1 multiple times to WVU ignorant and inaccurate posts.

"The US is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Why does Joe Biden keep sending weapons to Ukraine instead of calling for peace talks, does he want the war to go on and on?

Their buildings are collapsing and their children are dying in the streets. There is terrible suffering in Ukraine.

Joe Biden clearly hates Ukrainians.

Are you fuken serious? He has. A strong diplomatic effort was used only to fall on deaf ears. Pootin isn't a rational thinker. Peace talks failed. The peace happens after PooTin Nazis are defeated.

It's obvious so many Trumptards at TGF and in America are rooting against Biden and for PooTin.  

"The US is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

"It's the bottom of the ninth 12-3 Russia". Hoffa

"Russia is winning 59-3 and Ukraine's military has been destroyed.  They have nothing left for the fight. CNN won't report this". WVU

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are Ukrainian buildings falling down due to poor construction?

Are Ukrainians dying in large numbers due to poor health care?

More likely those things are happening because Russia is kicking their ass...

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are Ukrainian buildings falling down due to poor construction?

Are Ukrainians dying in large numbers due to poor health care?

More likely those things are happening because Russia is kicking their ass...

Yes we know how you feel.

Close to a month ago you called it the bottom of the ninth 12-3 Russia. It's very hard to reconcile your analysis to reality. 

After that you said it's outrageous that Biden keeps sending aide to Ukraine. 

I don't think either of your comments are aging well. IMO

Also history shows Ukraine had the 3rd most Nukes in the world only to abort them as a favor to USA, Nato for their aide. 

But it's obvious Trumptards are rooting for PooTin so it will hurt America during the Biden 8 years.

Dutch armored vehicles YPR-765 in Ukraine, part of the military aid. Designed in the 60s in US based on M 113, because of the low characteristics never made it in to production. License to manufacture was sold to Dutch.     

No f....g way I would get in one of those, they look more like a shooting practice targets for the Russian tanks. 

IMG_20220514_153403_874.jpg

IMG_20220514_153411_591.jpg