• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Excellent news, more Chechens on the way. :clap

Not a news, it is been going on for a while. From the beginning of war Chechens opened training camps for valonnteers, an ex military soldiers across Russia and Chechnya. 

Mostly they are the clean up squads. Scary part all of the maslim world supports Russia, to them Kadirov is like a new Profit. If needed these can get really agly pretty quick. 

US defense "sources" continue to lie and say Russia is running out of missiles, they said that when russia had fired 250 missiles and said it at 2500, i believe we're now well over 3000. Then you have those bombs like vitalyo posted, our experts(disinformation agents) are now saying that the fact they are dropping "dumb" bombs on avastol shows that the russians are running out of smart bombs.

It pisses our defense dept off that russia doesn't waste their resources on the fanciest new thing...how dare they drop cheap bombs, if it were us we'd be firing $100K missiles at trucks worth $20K.

Just saw world chess champion Garry Kasparov say Russia has won nothing. Have nothing to show for a war of their own doing. Except for major losses 27,000 soldiers and lots of hardware.  He went on to say we are witnessing the greatest military defeat of Russia in modern history. 

Garry Kasparov, former Russia world chess champion, way smarter than most. 

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Just saw world chess champion Garry Kasparov say Russia has won nothing. Have nothing to show for a war of their own doing. Except for major losses 27,000 soldiers and lots of hardware.  He went on to say we are witnessing the greatest military defeat of Russia in modern history. 

Garry Kasparov, former Russia world chess champion, way smarter than most. 

He's anti putin and always has been right? Not exactly a detached opinion, in any event if the Ukranians are winning and have them on the run then there is nothing to worry about.

The only question I have is what will russia do when they finish off the ukranians in the east - will they push on to odessa or be satisfied with seizing several more ukranian provinces?

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He's anti putin and always has been right? Not exactly a detached opinion, in any event if the Ukranians are winning and have them on the run then there is nothing to worry about.

The only question I have is what will russia do when they finish off the ukranians in the east - will they push on to odessa or be satisfied with seizing several more ukranian provinces?

Your question can't be answered since the goalposts keep moving.  Wasn't PooTin's plan to overthrow the Nazi government of Ukraine.  Didn't he try very hard to do this but took major losses and retreated?  Remember the 30 mile long convoy of tanks headed towards Kyiv? PooTin lost that battle.  Now the Nazi rhetoric has shifted to taking over the eastern part of Ukraine.:laugh

Why hasn't Mariano Rivera come in yet. What is PooTin waiting for? 

The butcher has won nothing but caused the slaughter many.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Your question can't be answered since the goalposts keep moving.  Wasn't PooTin's plan to overthrow the Nazi government of Ukraine.  Didn't he try very hard to do this but took major losses and retreated?  Remember the 30 mile long convoy of tanks headed towards Kyiv? PooTin lost that battle.  Now the Nazi rhetoric has shifted to taking over the eastern part of Ukraine.:laugh

Why hasn't Mariano Rivera come in yet. What is PooTin waiting? 

Have you ever heard of a strategy called deception? The russians tied up a fair chunk of the ukranian army with a feint towards Kiev, etc to make things easier in the east, we do the same thing every war we fight - pretending we were going to do huge amphibious landings in kuwait during the gulf war while swinging our true forces around in the desert.

If russia takes the east and the black sea coast, Ukraine is then a landlocked country with a fraction of their industry and agriculture intact.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Oddly, Russian buildings remain standing while Ukrainian buildings continue to fall down.. 

Hoffa reporting the score of this war is 12-3 Russia deep in the bottom of the ninth. :laugh

BTW, I thought Ribas won. Borderline robbery. Thought see solidly won Round 1 and won round 3. Bad pick by me. Didn't realize the size difference was so great. Kinda like PooTin against Ukraine. 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa reporting the score of this war is 12-3 Russia deep in the bottom of the ninth. :laugh

BTW, I thought Ribas won. Borderline robbery. Thought see solidly won Round 1 and won round 3. Bad pick by me. Didn't realize the size difference was so great. Kinda like PooTin against Ukraine. 

She was outclassed by a good fighter that was dialed in.

On to the next one...

28 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Coinflipper

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Coinflipper

30-12. 

You're the idiot that says the USA is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Only reason you promote this lie is because it came from PooTin. Parroting PooTin is much worse than coin flipping.  Hoffa will say just because it came from PooTin doesn't mean it's a lie. PooTin's claim has been debunked by many sources.  Fox News,Tucker Fucker,  Tulsi Gabbard, Vitalyo and Hoffa are not the sources I'm talking about. .

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

30-12. 

You're the idiot that says the USA is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. Only reason you promote this lie is because it came from PooTin. Parroting PooTin is much worse than coin flipping.  Hoffa will say just because it came from PooTin doesn't mean it's a lie. PooTin's claim has been debunked by many sources.  Fox News,Tucker Fucker,  Tulsi Gabbard, Vitalyo and Hoffa are not the sources I'm talking about. .

Coinflipper and idiot.

$40 billion for more Ukraine. 

CCP virus testing.  Resettlement.  A chain of Bob Chinn's Best in the World Leather Steaks.

So now Mcconnell and his RHINO butties over there, but could not hand Euro celeb Zell the check.

True American Patriot.

Rand Paul put a rain delay on that slush.