• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thatès f..ed up that wounded nazi member , his tongue is the size of my hand . F..ng nazies they should of let the wounded out long time ago- 

Sadly there cocksuckers like Bigdumber all in support of nazies . F..g garbage go tell to that sick nazi that he is winning the war .

Сотни боевиков «Азова» сдались в плен

WOW . Zelensky should be executed tonight by his own people .

Somethings happening out there! And we don't know what it is.

Pootin winning.:boner

Finland, Sweden inch closer to Nato Membership 

Moral of Russian soldiers very low

In a rare moment of candor a former Russian General takes to RT and tells the Russian people to stop taking information tranquilizers. "Don't believe the lies". Rips PooTin a new ass. 

Here in the USA, Republicon Trumptards are all over social media, TV, and radio urging the government to not support Ukraine. "Stop giving them aid. This is not America's problem". 

Here's an article that explains some of the lies. Also the coverage of the ukranians surrendering at the avostol plant is rather amusing - our media refuses to call it a surrender, they call it an evacuation. Yup, they're evacuating to russian areas to be put in POW camps.  Nothing we are being told by the mainstream media is true.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-death-thousand-cuts-where-wests-ukraine-strategy

Russia says it hit U.S. and European arms shipments in western Ukraine

May 17 (Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Tuesday that its missiles destroyed U.S. and European arms shipments in Ukraine's western Lviv region.

It also confirmed an earlier report from Russian-backed separatists that more than 250 Ukrainian fighters holed up in Mariupol's Azovstal steel plant had laid down their arms and surrendered, of whom 51 were wounded.

7 minutes ago, xyz said:

Russia says it hit U.S. and European arms shipments in western Ukraine

May 17 (Reuters) - Russia's defence ministry said on Tuesday that its missiles destroyed U.S. and European arms shipments in Ukraine's western Lviv region.

It also confirmed an earlier report from Russian-backed separatists that more than 250 Ukrainian fighters holed up in Mariupol's Azovstal steel plant had laid down their arms and surrendered, of whom 51 were wounded.

I dont know if they all surrendered or not but what happened to the reports of 600 wounded and perhaps another 500 not wounded? more lies I guess.

=

A Russian Colonel went on Russian State TV and spoke the truth. Saying the war is going bad for us. The Ukrainian fighters are better than us and more engaged. We've been isolated and stand alone. We need a way out. 

Russian dead soldiers in first 80 days estimated around 30,000.

Vietnam War lasted 20 years. Around 50,000 Americans lost.

Pootin winning big. :boner

On 5/15/2022 at 11:04 AM, xyz said:

I see no problem at all with Paul's request for an inspector general be appointed.

If the Dems and the Pubs have nothing to hide.

Then why would Mcconell and Shumer oppose a neutral person overseeing how those billions are spent.

Rand Paul is the most obnoxious, ignorant, treasonous of all the Republicon Senators. He even got beat up by his neighbor.  Stuff like that happens all the time.:laugh  

Not shocking that Xyz would be in Rand Paul's corner.

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Rand Paul is the most obnoxious, ignorant, treasonous of all the Republicon Senators. He even got beat up by his neighbor.  Stuff like that happens all the time.:laugh  

Not shocking that Xyz would be in Rand Paul's corner.

If I was your neighbor?

Based off your qualifications of ignorant and obnoxious.

Then I would kick your ass.  

But again.

Great logic there GRAND WIZARD.  I think your diabetes is out of control.

Rand Paul is a libertarian.  He fights for freedom and liberty first.  

Again, your non answer about the Ukraine accountancy, with your subsequent fucking attack, shows you have no ability to counter debate.

Just more word salad and the usual hatred from you.

Paul’s stance that an inspector general be appointed to account for the $40 billion?

Nothing at all wrong with that.