Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

too bad the mainstream media always lies cause that would get the entire world pissed at putin but since everything is a lie 

Ukraine planted the mines KK. they thought the russians would launch a amphibious assault - now their port is useless, their grain is stuck and people are dying.

51 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

75,000 mines planted

will take over 20 years to clear them all out i heard. if thats true its pathetic

I quoted you just for the general knowledge .With the modern day technology way faster then that .After WW2 just on USSR territory there were approximately 80 million unexploded mines and bombs left out .It took Soviets 12 years to clear them out , biggest obstacle to find them at the sea . They can be hanging around 2-3 feet bellow the water . Still you can't find them all ,almost to the current days people farmers would die . I knew it when i watched Mariupol beach demining , they are gonna kill X times more civilians then the Russian troops . 

Very good article here https://politikus.info/v-rossii/135944-podvig-saperov-i-razminerov.html .

30 minutes ago, redstripe said:

And we are helping them . Another for biden "I did that "

And wasted 60 billion doing it . 60 billion could have fixed a lot here at home. 

Our heatlh care and finicial system are broken .

See the source image

The biggest effects of this war is going to be that the US becomes far less important and powerful - much of the world is realigning, russia, china, india, much of africa and asia are building new trade alliances, new currency mechanisms, and they're becoming far less dependent on the US and europe.

The example of mcdonalds in russia is a perfect example - they succumbed to US pressure and pulled out completely. Did that hurt russia - nope, they simply rebranded it and are selling virtually the same stuff and they will reap all the benefits locally. The samctions didn't hurt the russians a bit - they were helpful, that's going on right now in hundreds of different industries/products - they're adapting to life without the west.

Their new life will be far better because they'll be independent and can keep out all the horrible western influences like wokism, LGBTQism, etc. 

Once again Biden is destroying US influence and prestige.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Dont know if this is true.

image.png.28efd0cab92d8720230b119462765d62.png

That dude Vitaly Kim is a pure nazi. His propaganda tone changed just recently. I watched his video where he cries that they have run out of ammo. About the territorial defense, Zelensky couple days ago signed the bill that they can be used as a regular army at the front line. I know some of the territorial defence have been moved from western Ukraine to the East. They can't be that motivated. Let's say I joined territorial defense because I don't join army nor to fight at all and now they have moved me to the front line in the East. Lol

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Wagner group vows revenge against ukraine for shelling civilians. :clap

image.png.939308738f2305f9793c472c3f868aa9.png

Thank you for bringing it up. I kind of stayed away from Ukrainian shelling cities. Many will say it is a part of the war. These mot@@kers been shelling cities for over 8 years, their is no military infrastructure, they are clearly targeting civilians. Today in Donetsk they killed 7 civilians and badly injured 22. Stroke Maternity Hospital (UN expressed concern) useless organization. An open market killing mother and son, housing projects. This is been going on daily. 

Ukraine is close to losing and they're firing shells into cities just for revenge, they fired about 300 into donetsk today, all these reports about running low on ammo and they waste it like this, wouldn't firing at the russian forces be a little smarter? They dont care about that because they know it's over.