• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Another very strategic city falls.

image.png.49372509048c460d85bc67acf04c55f6.png

bidens response " Don't worry hold on we are sending another 18 billion in sophisticated American weapons. Hopefully they will not get blown up or intercepted by the russians again. But hold that ground ! I will send 100 billion more if you can hold out until the November elections. "  

5 minutes ago, redstripe said:

bidens response " Don't worry hold on we are sending another 18 billion in sophisticated American weapons. Hopefully they will not get blown up or intercepted by the russians again. But hold that ground ! I will send 100 billion more if you can hold out until the November elections. "  

And now we know why Redstripe gets the title of #1 Trumptard at TGF

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'Fox News just asked Trump what he'd do differently from Biden on Ukraine. "Well what would do, is would, we would, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they're doing an amazing job." -Donald J. Trump'

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Hey dummy sit back prop up the foot that you have and read .

Ukraine is taking that biden cash and living large ! 

Another blm move. thanks joe  

FWZrzGqXwAMVzNY?format=jpg&name=medium

More documented evidence that Redstripe is the #1 Trumptard at TGF, I've been exposing his pattern of lies for years. He is a pathological liar just like the corrupt, most criminal president in the history of the USA.

This is Redstripe's source for political and Covid news. "NewsPunch"

NewsPunch

NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and his husband Sinclair Treadway.[3][6][13] In November 2018, it rebranded itself as NewsPunch.[11] Your News Wire was revived as a separate website in November 2020, and has continued publishing hoaxes similar to those in NewsPunch.[14]

A 2017 BuzzFeed report identified NewsPunch as being the second-largest source of popular fake stories spread on Facebook that year,[6] and a June 2018 Poynter analysis identified NewsPunch as being debunked over 80 times in 2017 and 2018 by Poynter-accredited factcheckers such as Snopes, FactCheck.org, PolitiFact, and the Associated Press.[7]

Fake news stories[edit]

NewsPunch has published false stories, including:

12 minutes ago, WVU said:

lol

How do you think Redstripe feels that he's lost all credibility thanks to me?

Keep in mind his source for Covid information was Newspunch and American Frontline Doctors.:laugh

"When I want to debate facts I research NewsPunch and reference Dumb Monkey". Redstripe

NewsPunch

ake news stories[edit]

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How do you think Redstripe feels that he's lost all credibility thanks to me?

Keep in mind his source for Covid information was Newspunch and American Frontline Doctors.:laugh

"When I want to debate facts I research NewsPunch and reference Dumb Monkey". Redstripe

NewsPunch

ake news stories[edit]

You've never had any credibility.

Kill yourself, stupid.

Tweet

Conversation

11 hours ago, redstripe said:

Let's keep Redstripe's anti American, anti Ukraine far right wing propaganda on the top of page 1. Link to Redstripe's newsource. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsPunch

Bump. Let's  keep Redstripe's anti America, anti Ukraine propaganda front and center. Newspunch, Redstripe's go to newsource. :laugh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsPunch

Bump. Don't understand why Redstripe keeps posting over his anti American, anti Ukraine far right wing propaganda.  

Please stop and leave the anti America propaganda front and center. This is Hoffa's Place,  home of a large majority of anti Americans, where anti American propaganda is welcome.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bump. Don't understand why Redstripe keeps posting over his anti American, anti Ukraine far right wing propaganda.  

Please stop and leave the anti America propaganda front and center. This is Hoffa's Place,  home of a large majority of anti Americans, where anti American propaganda is welcome.

See This Amputee's Amazing Halloween Costume as Lumiere From 'Beauty and  the Beast' | 13newsnow.com

11 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

More documented evidence that Redstripe is the #1 Trumptard at TGF, I've been exposing his pattern of lies for years. He is a pathological liar just like the corrupt, most criminal president in the history of the USA.

This is Redstripe's source for political and Covid news. "NewsPunch"

NewsPunch

NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and his husband Sinclair Treadway.[3][6][13] In November 2018, it rebranded itself as NewsPunch.[11] Your News Wire was revived as a separate website in November 2020, and has continued publishing hoaxes similar to those in NewsPunch.[14]

A 2017 BuzzFeed report identified NewsPunch as being the second-largest source of popular fake stories spread on Facebook that year,[6] and a June 2018 Poynter analysis identified NewsPunch as being debunked over 80 times in 2017 and 2018 by Poynter-accredited factcheckers such as Snopes, FactCheck.org, PolitiFact, and the Associated Press.[7]

Fake news stories[edit]

Redstripe keeps bumping past his anti American propaganda?  Puzzling?

12 hours ago, redstripe said:

Too late. You've been exposed as an anti American, anti vax propagandist.  Sorry to tilt you. 

Stop bumping over your anti American propaganda.