Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Little Runner said:

Brb, reading my morning news at Newspunch. Runner, breakfast of Diet Coke and donuts? Working on rotting off another limb?

Surrender noted. But why would you? Look at the lies and propaganda Vitalyo is posting. Hoffa loves far right wing scum like you and Vitalyo.  Automatic protection. 

21 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

PooTin's Nazi's not only invaded Ukraine.  They also committed mass slaughters in Syria,  African nations, etc.

http://nbatitlechase.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PHOTO-The-Face-You-Make-When-Russia-Invades-The-Country-That-Launders-Your-Money-Joe-Biden-Meme-300x292.jpg

24 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Surrender noted. But why would you? Look at the lies and propaganda Vitalyo is posting. Hoffa loves far right wing scum like you and Vitalyo.  Automatic protection. 

I just wish Hoffa would quit deleting posts. Not sure why he's doing that to you. Obviously protecting all the Republicons and Pootin lovers. 

43 minutes ago, Little Runner said:

I just wish Hoffa would quit deleting posts. Not sure why he's doing that to you. Obviously protecting all the Republicons and Pootin lovers. 

He doesn't appreciate truth to power. In the last week I've exposed you and Vitalyo posting lie after lie. I've been exposing Redstripe for months.

When truth doesn't support your false narratives lies are expected.  Hoffa loves it :mutley

Have you heard about the fake 10 year old rape victim that was impregnated by her rapist  Actually as usual I was the only one who didn't call the story fake. But I don't watch Fox News.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

He doesn't appreciate truth to power. In the last week I've exposed you and Vitalyo posting lie after lie. I've been exposing Redstripe for months.

When truth doesn't support your false narratives lies are expected.  Hoffa loves it :mutley

Have you heard about the fake 10 year old rape victim that was impregnated by her rapist  Actually as usual I was the only one who didn't call the story fake. But I don't watch Fox News.

Dancing Donaldtrump GIF - Dancing Donaldtrump Trump GIFs

1 hour ago, Little Runner said:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Clearly.

And it's also clear why you both jump aboard the far right wing train that was claiming the rape and pregnancy of a 10 year old was a lie started by liberal media  

I've got you two buddies pegged. Clearly. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And it's also clear why you both jump aboard the far right wing train that was claiming the rape and pregnancy of a 10 year old was a lie started by liberal media  

I've got you two buddies pegged. Clearly. 

You have me pegged wrong. I am a progressive. Resist, BLM, Vote Blue to save democracy. I love all that shit. 

Runner are you going to admit you were lying about knowing "many" gay couples who call each other husband and wife?  Admit to this lie or I can never take you seriously again.  We all know you were lying.  I would be impressed if you actually admitted it.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

Runner are you going to admit you were lying about knowing "many" gay couples who call each other husband and wife?  Admit to this lie or I can never take you seriously again.  We all know you were lying.  I would be impressed if you actually admitted it.

Many is very subjective.  I worked with a married gay man who had a partner for over 40 years and they got married when it became legal.  He referred to his spouse as his wife and the spouse agreed.  Co-worker has since retired to Florida and wife has passed away. Coworker was also a Trumptard and wife hated Trump. 

But "many" maybe a stretch.  Similar to when you said you know tons more about government policies than I do?

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

But "many" maybe a stretch.  Similar to when you said you know tons more about government policies than I do?

Weird, cause I never said that.  I said I know more about Levitt homes than you.  And I do.

34 minutes ago, WVU said:

Weird, cause I never said that.  I said I know more about Levitt homes than you.  And I do.

No, you actually said you know "tons" more about government policies. You actually didn't know about the racially discriminatory covenant included in every occupancy clause tagged to a Levitt home.

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

No, you actually said you know "tons" more about government policies. You actually didn't know about the racially discriminatory covenant included in every occupancy clause tagged to a Levitt home.

no.  I told you I know tons more about that specific policy.  Here is my actual statement:  I’m betting I know tons more about this government program than you, dotbot.

And I do.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

no.  I told you I know tons more about that specific policy.  Here is my actual statement:  I’m betting I know tons more about this government program than you, dotbot.

And I do.

Doubling down that you know tons more about a government program. But you didn't know about the racial discriminatory covenant linked to every occupancy clause. Your claim has a ton of wrong assumptions. :doh

On 7/12/2022 at 6:32 PM, vitalyo said:

Multiple reports Ukrainians sold "Himars" to Russians  for $800.000 along with a missiles another $330.000  . System was left in the gray aria to make it look good , to look like Russians captured it . 

Есть информация о продаже РСЗО HIMARS российской стороне

Another lie posted by pro Russian Nazi Vitalyo.

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Doubling down that you know tons more about a government program. But you didn't know about the racial discriminatory covenant linked to every occupancy clause. Your claim has a ton of wrong assumptions. :doh

Lol and you are making assumptions of what I know and don’t.