• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ukrainians are losing badly and are desperate, they've been shelling the nuclear plant that the russians occupy - I think it has 5 or 6 reactors, dont be surprised if there's a major nuclear accident/release there soon.  I assume they want to provoke some kind of international response, little chance of that IMO.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The ukrainians are losing badly and are desperate, they've been shelling the nuclear plant that the russians occupy - I think it has 5 or 6 reactors, dont be surprised if there's a major nuclear accident/release there soon.  I assume they want to provoke some kind of international response, little chance of that IMO.

They are trying to hit nuclear waist storage facility that is located right by the plant. The effect of the dirty bomb. 

Another 2 Ukranian soldiers refused to be exchanged. 1st guy is pretty cool, tells that his parents raised him with the stories on how 2 nations used to leave in hormony and we are the same people. What is going on in Ukraine now is not normal, he does not agree with Ukrainian politics. And the way Ukraine now he does not wanna come back.  The other soldier, I get an  impression is more scarred that Ukrainian government will send him back to fight. Both surrendered without a fight, both have Russian last names. 

Russian "Wagner group" in Mali. As a part of the aid Russians brought them hellocapters. After all these years Mali is no longer  French colony. Officially 1960 unofficially 2021/22.No wonder Macron is pissed.

Latest

Germany Suspends Military Mission in Mali After Troops Blocked

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-12/germany-suspends-military-mission-in-mali-after-troops-blocked 

Older news bellow . Basically to get the perspective on what is going on now and why  these two fine nations have been shown the door. 

The French colonial designs in Mali

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2019/8/22/the-french-colonial-designs-in-mali

France and Germany escalate occupation of Mali and the Sahel

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/09/11/mali-s11.html

French are been milking them out of the gold and natural resorses for the centuries. Time to go. 

He's not so tough now.

[ Photo ]
“Today you will descend into Hades without eyes, ears and even a tongue, and the dead will laugh at you and say: Look, this is Mykola Porosyuk, the man who called the <Muscovites to fuck home (go back) while they are alive>.”

Homer, Iliad. Chapter about the battle of Bakhmut.

@vysokygovorit

image.thumb.png.5bfc33dc54c253469fcf5fa9b002e34d.png