Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Mobilized guys are in the good spirit.

It's about 15 hundred of us, please post this video on social media. We are going to Ukraine to beat the shit out of  nazis. Lol

I can't find solid info on the training they gonna get, all of the mobilized guys are ex military. Though it would be a month, that's how it was back in the day. Now I read 2 months, still not clear my guess it all depends on the future duties that they will perform. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Northern Russia people show support for the mobilized guys. 

Novosibirsk Siberia(first snow) .These guys volunteer to go tofight nazis, all of them ex specnaz.  

Moore volunteers 

Nice pics of russian busses taking troops to mobilization centers, here's what russia did to a ukrainian transport hub yesterday.

13 hours ago, vitalyo said:

Did you say that to sound like you are a cool guy? If not  you are complictly clueless. Russia is the least corrupted country in Europe. Why you think Putin year after year enjoying 80+% approval rating and wins elections by 100 miles. You buddy got stuck in the 90's.Or maybe TV tells you so. Lol

Lol ok.  

15 hours ago, mikeman said:

For the last week or so there's been a large battle going on near the northeast donbass - Ukraine has supposedly thrown 20-30,000 men at the russians in a desperate attempt to get a victory and "spoil" the annexation of the new regions, here's one russian account from the battlefield. Late reports say the russians repulsed the attack and the ukrainians are pulling back(at least a little)

A quick update on this - overnight the russians pulled out of the town and withdrew, they were basically surrounded and in an untenable position. the Nazi's won this one.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

A quick update on this - overnight the russians pulled out of the town and withdrew, they were basically surrounded and in an untenable position. the Nazi's won this one.

Actually Benedict Donald thinks the Nazi leader is a genius and great leader.  He thinks they're good people.  But the Nazis actually lost this one.

Who the fuck knows where Merlin the Nazi lover gets his misinformation from? Misinformed Mikey, Vitalyo, Redstripe, HUAD?

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Russia getting pushed back all over, apparently they were a paper army.

The pics of pigs and even cats eating soldiers is very sad. Time to nuke em.

Serious Mike? This is the only thing I follow on the war, don’t really care but you and Vity make it fun….Russia is toast? Will Putin Nuke or tuck tail? 

Just now, Teddy kgb said:

Serious Mike? This is the only thing I follow on the war, don’t really care but you and Vity make it fun….Russia is toast? Will Putin Nuke or tuck tail? 

Well, it appears they were undermanned, so if the ukrainians make a push and they break through, there is little to stop them from going much further.

The russian army has been a big disappointment.

For instance, I have seen several videos of the ukrainians castrating captured russian soldiers. I thought the russians were tough and ruthless, but i see no commensurate response.

A couple weeks ago putin did a prisoner exchange where he "gave away" the captured leaders of Azov - who hundreds of men died capturing, for a few dozen russians.

Russia has something like 8-10k Ukrainian prisoners, if i was putin I would execute every one and make the video public.

5 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Damn….I was really hoping for a Russian victory….I hate whoever the Left supports 

They have their mobilization coming, whatever that means, basically right now the ukrainians are attacking all over, the russians are defending. the stronger side is usually on the offensive.

Like i said, nuke em.

48 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Damn….I was really hoping for a Russian victory….I hate whoever the Left supports 

Unlike you, Merlin, Tucker, Tulsi and Trump, we hate Nazis.  They're not good people.  Scum support scum.

I'm the only poster in this thread that has been accurate from the start. When Hoffa and WVU both said the war was over after a week I was the only one that called them idiots. Par for the course at Hoffa's Place.