Ukraine war thread

mikeman

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Distant relative of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Both are very famous. 

Laura Ingalls was arrested in 1941 for failing to register as a Nazi agent. Served 20 months.  The Nazis paid and encouraged her to speak at the "America First Committee".  She made many pro Hitler speeches.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ingalls_(aviator)

Saw this on Rachel Maddow last night.  Charles Lindbergh the most famous Nazi sympathizer of all

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

They're losing in every way possible Jimmy.  Humiliation is the end result 

Jimmy has a strong bias for PooTin and his Nazis.  This was apparent long ago. Jimmy uses the guise of America First to support his Pro PooTin stance. Just like Hitler supporters in America did in 1940. They were fond of Hitler and his Nazi's and an America First Committee was established.  With a theme "Don't oppose or interfere with Hitler. Just like Benedict Donald's America's First. Pootin is a genius and great leader.  Don't oppose or interfere with him or his Nazis. 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I still see comments like this, i used to think they "might" be true, losing faith now.

image.png.29e6be850591a639956201acd660d0d0.png

I am certainly not as famous as this German general but I do know enough about gamblers. Especially broke ass gamblers like stiffy midget who have nothing better to do while waiting for the next welfare check to come, post ignorant thoughts in the political forum. 

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

I still see comments like this, i used to think they "might" be true, losing faith now.

image.png.29e6be850591a639956201acd660d0d0.png

Back to the topic. 

WW2 why plan Barbarossa fail. From wiki 
Barbarossa failed because Germany simply did not have the resources to wage long term war against the Soviet Union-for which it had made no preparations. In time, Soviet war production would far outstrip German war production. The distances involved were far too great and the wear and tear on vehicles was immense. 
Operation Barbarossa failed as a result of stretched supply lines, manpower problems and indomitable Soviet resistance. 

From me . The Barbarossa plan did not incount on destroying Soviet Economy and military industry, once Russians moved production to the north beyond German reach the game was over. 
You can find some similarity here with good exemples. Ukraine doesn't manufacture Soviet made weapons, once supplie drys up what are they gonna do? Recycle them to scrap yard. NATO help is not endless. 
Also the human resources. Ukraine is already on Western life support Ukrainian economy does not exist. Imagine if the war continues for another 2-3 years. You gonna continue to feed 30 million people. Used to be 40 lol. 
I asked my self a question. How would I take 4 large cities, I have suppirior army of 200.000 men Air support and artillery, tanks. I am facing let's say an equal #. Those 4 large cities Dnepropetrovsk, Nikolaev, Kharkov and Krivoi Rog. 
So if you're an American General coming from the North to South how would you take Jacksonville, Gainesville, Orlando and Tampa? Leveling the cities is not an option half of the population true Americans and support USA. The other half are nazis sold outs to the foraign government to serve their interest. 
1 option is to attack them and lose half your men with great casulties to civilians. Leaving those cities complictly destroyed. 
The better option would be to drag the enemy troops out of those cities far enough to make sure they get no chance to retreat. It's not that simple to do, they get all the intiligance on your troops movement. How do you convince them to come out? There 100 NATO Generals looking and assecing situation. 
That's my own thoughts. I don't know what the plan is. I am convinced Putin wants this war to go on for at least another 8 months. 
The other thing pazzle me why Russians had not used FABs? They got 200,300 and 500. If Liman was so important to them they could of move the troops from Motherland in less then 24 hours. Russians just like US have Fast reaction Divisions.  

My 2cents

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Don't be sure, I think our leaders are willing to take every last cent out of our pockets to hurt Russia.

Someone needs to inform NATO that the Cold War is over and Russia is a peer and no longer an enemy.

Good take Vitalyo.

Yeah guys like Brock and Bigdumber do not mind, they don't pay taxes. It's all good to them. 

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Strange pillars of light being reported in many places in russia - many different theories, from natural to new methods to blind satellites while they move nukes around.

image.png.5c19d4f852ba3f149d872633e3bd28c9.png

image.png.47b34fbe920784a562591493df59b344.png

image.png

you never know what tech some major country has. im thinking nukes might be old and useless pretty soon. if one country can shoot down most of another countries. but i guess its not playing out that way as its still old school war right now. 99% of the world dont know anything really 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

you never know what tech some major country has. im thinking nukes might be old and useless pretty soon. if one country can shoot down most of another countries. but i guess its not playing out that way as its still old school war right now. 99% of the world dont know anything really 

iranian drones raining down on kiev and other cities tonight, listen to them, sounds like a WW11 movie. Low tech warfare works too i guess.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You should have checked out those links to the dead russians a few days ago - just brutal, being eaten by animals, literally chopped in two, having their arms cut off while they're still alive.

i dont watch stuff like that. ive never seen a beheading video from the 2000s either. why would i

fell for two girls one cup tho 

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Topol M is long range missile. If Russians want to strike Ukraine they can arm Iskander missiles with the nuclear war heads. Jast saying. 

I've seen speculation that the US might launch a first strike against russia - because our govt has russia derangement syndrome, I'm sure the russian are being careful and getting ready.