• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find this video funny just because of what the guy is saying. 

The Ukrainian is shocked by the new built school, after a long Ukrainian "occupation" , where nothing fvcking was built.

Mariupol is less than a year old, is part of Russia
Results: building of schools, kindergartens, residential areas, hospitals.

Guy is saying I went to this 27th school in 1995 and the school looked like it was getting a daily missile strikes. 

IMG_20230322_191446_879.thumb.jpg.56937735ff9b3e06c6e47f9f92ba2be1.jpg

NATO and UN medals trophied by Wagner PMC fighters in Bakhmut

The NATO medals were issued from 1996 to 2002 for participation in the activities of the North Atlantic Alliance in the territory of the former Yugoslavia. Awarded to military personnel of both the bloc countries and other participating states.

Both awards were found on the dead soldiers. 

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont think thats real, it looks like the guy who gets up is in a slightly different spot.

3-22.MOV

Yes the guy does get up from a different spot.According to consensus it is a sappers demining  something, the vest was probably put up over explosive. But then again just yesterday I watched the video where the sappers were turning dead uks body by the rope, saying  that ukes have been setting up booby traps. 

Belarusian president declares his intention to plant potatoes on the white house lawn.

image.thumb.png.9ec964d4959a3b4a2393079779f420a3.png

💥💥💥
"And we will plant potatoes on the lawn of the White House", Lukashenko promised in response to Britain's initiative to supply depleted uranium shells to Ukrainians😂
💥💥💥

DeSantis changes his tune on Ukraine, calls Putin a 'war criminal'

WASHINGTON — After having downplayed Russia’s war against Ukraine as a “territorial dispute” in remarks to Fox News, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis changed course in a new interview by calling Russian President Vladimir Putin a “war criminal” who needs to face consequences for his actions.

“I think he is a war criminal,” DeSantis told Piers Morgan in an interview published Wednesday in the New York Post, adding: “I do think that he should be held accountable.”

DeSantis argued that his earlier statement to Fox News host Tucker Carlson had been “mischaracterized” and that his “larger point” was that he doesn’t think Russia can “take over Ukraine” or “threaten NATO” even if the U.S. doesn’t escalate its involvement. He said he wasn’t suggesting Russia’s invasion was justified.