RIP Meat Loaf!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, redstripe said:
44 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Anderson died at a hospital in Las Vegas of complications from cancer, Cancer cases are skyrocketing from vaccines. 

27 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This. Amazing how dumb some of our posters here are. 

Redstripe and Dumb Joey two of the dumbest posters at the right wing dominated TGF! Being two of the Dumbest at a right wing forum is not something to be proud of. 

It's very obvious The X was referring to Meatloaf. Redstripe too stupid to know he's stupid!:laugh

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Meatloaf a right winger, thought covid mitigation was political.  He recently told an interviewer "no one will control me, if I did, I die". He gone, blame politics. 

He supposedly had asthma , highly unlikely he was unvaxxed, heck if I was like that I might get it. :deemer

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Meatloaf never said he was unvaxxed. Just that he didn’t support nazi level mandates that shit for brains like OneFooter and his ilk advocate for. 

I'm betting you're dumber than most and way dumber than me. I'm also betting Meatloaf wasn't fully vaxxed. Hopefully this gets confirmed.

So, how did Meat Loaf die? While no official cause of death has been shared, TMZ reported that sources with knowledge of the moments leading up to Meat Loaf’s passing claimed that he was “seriously ill” with COVID-19 before his death. The rock star was reportedly planning to attend a business dinner just days before his death to discuss a show he was working on, titled after his famous single, “I’d Do Anything For Love.” But, according to the insiders, Meat Loaf never made it—the musician had to cancel his dinner as his health was already on the decline.

At the time of writing, it is unclear if Meat Loaf was ever vaccinated against the virus. Meat Loaf’s family have also yet to confirm or deny these claims.

Just months before his death, Meat Loaf opened up about being “scared to death” of COVID—yet he claimed he’d “rather die” than have to deal with quarantine. During an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette published in August 2021, he also labeled face masks a “nuisance.”

“You’re not afraid (of Covid)?” a reporter asked him at the time, to which he replied, “Oh, I’m scared to death! You kidding me? But I’m sorry, I understood stopping life for a little while, but they cannot continue to stop life because of politics. And right now they’re stopping because of politics. And on CNN last night, it finally came out that the masks we’re all wearing are useless. But I’ve known that for six months. They don’t do anything. They don’t stop you from getting Covid.”

Later, when the interview said, “We’re being controlled by everybody,” Meat Loaf replied, “Yeah, I know. But not me. If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled.”

"My Freedoms"  Blah, Blah, Blah He Gone!!!!! Because of politics? :laugh Or because of his idiotic ideology?