RIP Meat Loaf!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm betting you're dumber than most and way dumber than me. I'm also betting Meatloaf wasn't fully vaxxed. Hopefully this gets confirmed.

20 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hey, BigDummy.  Did you miss this part?

At the time of writing, it is unclear if Meat Loaf was ever vaccinated against the virus.

In other words, the same shit happens to the vaccinated.

You're welcome for the dose of reality.

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

OneFooter is a delusional retard 

Very Dumb Monkey, the only dose of reality you exposed is how extremely dumb you and Dumb Joey truly are! Not once did I say it's been reported that Meatloaf wasn't fully vaccinated. Clearly at this time it's unclear regarding the facts surrounding Meatloaf's vaccine status. Both you and Dumb Joey clearly don't get it. But you and Dumb Joey are always exposing how extremely dumb you both are. Dumb Joey recently posted he was independent. :laugh As if I ever claimed differently. The assumptions you two imbeciles constantly make speaks volumes.

As you can see I clearly stated "I'm betting Meatloaf wasn't fully vaccinated". Hopefully his vaccine status becomes known! I'm betting not fully vaccinated!

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Very Dumb Monkey, the only dose of reality you exposed is how extremely dumb you and Dumb Joey truly are! Not once did I say it's been reported that Meatloaf wasn't fully vaccinated. Clearly at this time it's unclear regarding the facts surrounding Meatloaf's vaccine status. Both you and Dumb Joey clearly don't get it. But you and Dumb Joey are always exposing how extremely dumb you both are. Dumb Joey recently posted he was independent. :laugh As if I ever claimed differently. The assumptions you two imbeciles constantly make speaks volumes.

As you can see I clearly stated "I'm betting Meatloaf wasn't fully vaccinated". Hopefully his vaccine status becomes known! I'm betting not fully vaccinated!

It's unclear if he was vaccinated or not because the vaccine works so fucking well.  In other words, all of the shit you're advocating for that strips American freedoms and you can't even fucking tell if someone who died actually did what your totalitarian bullshit is supposed to protect against.

Derp.

Fucking retard.

50 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

These people are so fucking dumb that they claim a vaccine works when they can't tell if someone who died with COVID was actually vaccinated or not.

But it works!  LMAO.

Dumb Monkey and his Right wing Qanon brothers and sisters are claiming Meatloaf died from the booster.  They're calling him  booster boy. This is a problem.  Very Dumb Monkey and his anti vaxx cult brothers & sisters are a massive cancer on the world. These fuck nuts should not be allowed to use hospitals since they don't believe in science. 

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

image.gif

:laugh

In all seriousness, common sense tells me Dumb Joey would run away from the crippled.  

Dumb Joey says he's independent. :laugh Mostly because he thinks it's both sides. Partly because his common sense is lacking. 

"My common sense tells me its both sides. I'm independent". Dumb Joey 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey and his Right wing Qanon brothers and sisters are claiming Meatloaf died from the booster.  They're calling him  booster boy. This is a problem.  Very Dumb Monkey and his anti vaxx cult brothers & sisters are a massive cancer on the world. These fuck nuts should not be allowed to use hospitals since they don't believe in science. 

Yeah.  The hospitals should be reserved for diabetic dipshits with gluttonous eating habits so bad that they ate their feet off.

Genius shit as always, fat ass.

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Meatloaf never said he was unvaxxed. Just that he didn’t support nazi level mandates that shit for brains like OneFooter and his ilk advocate for. 

"If I die, I die. If I kill someone, I kill someone.  No one controls me". Dumb Monkey and Meatloaf and Dumb Joey

"Common sense says that freedom"

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  The hospitals should be reserved for diabetic dipshits with gluttonous eating habits so bad that they ate their feet off.

Genius shit as always, fat ass.

This dumb Fuck Nut is now comparing unvaxxed covid patients to a diabetic patient. Very Dumb Monkey,  exposes how stupid he is with every post he makes!