RIP Meat Loaf!

PatrickBateman

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This dumb Fuck Nut is now comparing unvaxxed covid patients to a diabetic patient. Very Dumb Monkey,  exposes how stupid he is with every post he makes!

OneFooter,

Let’s say that the unvaxxed are just complete retards.  They had what, 2 years max to make a decision about a vax that doesn’t even work and needs booster after booster.  Meanwhile you had 50 years to get your act together and eat like a normal adult vs a lardass child without parental supervision consuming sugar and carbs non-stop.  As we know, you don’t have 2 legs to stand on in this argument, but one side spent a lifetime as a disgusting fatass and is now a drain on the medical system, the other side has a 99% chance of surviving if they’re not you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter,

Let’s say that the unvaxxed are just complete retards.  They had what, 2 years max to make a decision about a vax that doesn’t even work and needs booster after booster.  Meanwhile you had 50 years to get your act together and eat like a normal adult vs a lardass child without parental supervision consuming sugar and carbs non-stop.  As we know, you don’t have 2 legs to stand on in this argument, but one side spent a lifetime as a disgusting fatass and is now a drain on the medical system, the other side has a 99% chance of surviving if they’re not you.

Bigrubber loves brown skinned man jogging in sandals with long dirty toenails...Wonder if coroner trimmed those disgusting toenails before viewing? Bigrubber only likes him because the guy had 2 feet...And still has more feet than him despite being buried in ground...You see,Bigrubber did not follow the science and lost foot...And if you google those that lost foot the other is soon to follow...Fuck you bigrubber...

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter,

BURIED

5 hours ago, Buster said:

Bigrubber loves brown skinned man jogging in sandals with long dirty toenails...Wonder if coroner trimmed those disgusting toenails before viewing? Bigrubber only likes him because the guy had 2 feet...And still has more feet than him despite being buried in ground...You see,Bigrubber did not follow the science and lost foot...And if you google those that lost foot the other is soon to follow...Fuck you bigrubber...

BURIED X2

On 1/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, Buster said:

🤣

On 1/21/2022 at 4:04 PM, mikeman said:

I think if he was unvaxxed the media would be all over it.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:39 PM, MonkeyF0cker said:

Hey, BigDummy.  Did you miss this part?

At the time of writing, it is unclear if Meat Loaf was ever vaccinated against the virus.

On 1/21/2022 at 4:45 PM, redstripe said:

If we all ignore bigblunder ,will he just go away ? 

"Just because Meatloaf was a fucken Trump idiot and said if I die, I die, no one will control my madness". Plus he supported Eric Clapton's racist and anti vaccine ideology, doesn't mean he was unvaccinated.  MERLIN, Very Dumb Monkey and Retard with Redstripes say it's unclear if he was vaccinated.  :laugh Merlin thinks he probably was. 

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Just because Meatloaf was a fucken Trump idiot and said if I die, I die, no one will control my madness". Plus he supported Eric Clapton's racist and anti vaccine ideology, doesn't mean he was unvaccinated.  MERLIN, Very Dumb Monkey and Retard with Redstripes say it's unclear if he was vaccinated.  :laugh Merlin thinks he probably was. 

You're the one that posted that, dipshit.  I quoted you, you fucking retard.

JFC.  Do you even read the stupid shit you post?

Variety

Howard Stern Urges Meat Loaf’s Family to Speak Out on COVID Vaccine After His Death

Stern has used his SiriusXM radio show over the last several months to condemn anti-vaxxers. Speaking out about Meat Loaf’s death, Stern said this week (via Uproxx), “Poor Meat Loaf got sucked into some weird fucking cult. And somehow really believed that — he made a statement, ‘I’d rather die a free man than take that vaccine.’ And now he’s dead!”

Clearly in the camp that believes Meat Loaf was against vaccines, Stern then urged the late singer’s family to speak out on the matter: “I wish the family would come forward and say, ‘Ya know, when Meat Loaf was laying there in the hospital and he couldn’t breathe, he said, ‘I made a mistake. I should have taken the vaccine.’ Like all these anti-vaxxers, they all say, ‘I made a mistake.’”

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:
Variety

Howard Stern Urges Meat Loaf’s Family to Speak Out on COVID Vaccine After His Death

Stern has used his SiriusXM radio show over the last several months to condemn anti-vaxxers. Speaking out about Meat Loaf’s death, Stern said this week (via Uproxx), “Poor Meat Loaf got sucked into some weird fucking cult. And somehow really believed that — he made a statement, ‘I’d rather die a free man than take that vaccine.’ And now he’s dead!”

Clearly in the camp that believes Meat Loaf was against vaccines, Stern then urged the late singer’s family to speak out on the matter: “I wish the family would come forward and say, ‘Ya know, when Meat Loaf was laying there in the hospital and he couldn’t breathe, he said, ‘I made a mistake. I should have taken the vaccine.’ Like all these anti-vaxxers, they all say, ‘I made a mistake.’”

Fuck Howard Stern. 

2 hours ago, PLB said:

Stop repeating yourself Big Blubber. It was not funny the first time. 

Bigrubber should let his next of kin know his password so we can all piss on his grave and let them know what a piece of shit he was...Tell us Bigrubber has it been 5 years yet?

The statistics regarding diabetic life expectancy after an amputation related to diabetes complications such as gangrene, diabetic foot infections, and bone infections (osteomyelitis) Every 30 seconds a limb somewhere is amputated as a consequence of diabetes.

In fact, we know that diabetes makes you 46 times more likely you will have an amputation. Within one year after a diabetic foot amputation, 26.7% will have another amputation. Three years after the first diabetic amputation, 48.3% will have another amputation. Within 5 years of a diabetes related amputation, 60.7% will have another amputation.

If that isn't bad enough, diabetics with amputations don’t live very long. We know that about 50% of all diabetics with an amputation are dead 3 years after the amputation.

65% of all of those with a diabetic amputation are dead 5 years.

Background

Diabetic foot infections are a frequent clinical problem. About 50% of patients with diabetic foot infections who have foot amputations die within five years.

13 hours ago, Buster said:

Bigrubber should let his next of kin know his password so we can all piss on his grave and let them know what a piece of shit he was...Tell us Bigrubber has it been 5 years yet?

The statistics regarding diabetic life expectancy after an amputation related to diabetes complications such as gangrene, diabetic foot infections, and bone infections (osteomyelitis) Every 30 seconds a limb somewhere is amputated as a consequence of diabetes.

In fact, we know that diabetes makes you 46 times more likely you will have an amputation. Within one year after a diabetic foot amputation, 26.7% will have another amputation. Three years after the first diabetic amputation, 48.3% will have another amputation. Within 5 years of a diabetes related amputation, 60.7% will have another amputation.

If that isn't bad enough, diabetics with amputations don’t live very long. We know that about 50% of all diabetics with an amputation are dead 3 years after the amputation.

65% of all of those with a diabetic amputation are dead 5 years.

Background

Diabetic foot infections are a frequent clinical problem. About 50% of patients with diabetic foot infections who have foot amputations die within five years.

13 hours ago, Buster said:

And don't forget to tell them to make sure the coroner trims your long dirty toenails...Oh wait...Nevermind...Scumbag

Neo-Nazi Buster about as dumb as Dumb Monkey. I'd also say as dumb as they come.