Stocks and crypto ripping me apart

WeinkeToWarrick

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

good point

great wealth usually isn't generated by buying something super high and watching it go higher

is all about the patterns

in what I do, in every job I've had, from risk management to now being a private detective and journalist

is all about the patterns

I dont have money to invest but if I did, id be a millionaire by now

crypto will keep this pattern until IT DOESN'T and that will happen when it either gets buried for good, or adopted as the NWO currency - what happens with it depends on many many factors, that in the end, point out to way more important long term consequences for our lives than investing in some invisible asset

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can certainly see the possibility that a year from now btc 100k eth 5k and the rest of these cryptos worth very little if anything

the huge takedown in alts isn't really surprising, at some point 99% of cryptos were going to be pretty much worthless... but to me it is surprising that btc/eth have held up so poorly lately

in 2 days eth is down almost 30%

most people don't realize how much of the economy has been propped up by crypto, a large number of younger people have 100% of their net worth in cryptos

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i can certainly see the possibility that a year from now btc 100k eth 5k and the rest of these cryptos worth very little if anything

the huge takedown in alts isn't really surprising, at some point 99% of cryptos were going to be pretty much worthless... but to me it is surprising that btc/eth have held up so poorly lately

in 2 days eth is down almost 30%

most people don't realize how much of the economy has been propped up by crypto, a large number of younger people have 100% of their net worth in cryptos

Good post

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

BTC high was 67533..........appears headed under 35k today

the last drop from 64k to 29k felt like a buying opportunity... this feels quite a bit different to me

with tech stocks/spac/meme stocks/etc all getting crushed it feels like the beginning of the end for a lot of these bullshit investments i used to love... momentum works in both directions and there is no inherent value in random crypto tokens or companies that will never make a profit

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the last drop from 64k to 29k felt like a buying opportunity... this feels quite a bit different to me

with tech stocks/spac/meme stocks/etc all getting crushed it feels like the beginning of the end for a lot of these bullshit investments i used to love... momentum works in both directions and there is no inherent value in random crypto tokens or companies that will never make a profit

Instead of buying the dip, I just sold 30%, fuk it

Not sure if want it go up or down now, LOL

20 hours ago, redstripe said:

:laugh Poor demented guy may not make it 7 months.  Secret Service saying he is shitting himself on purpose now ,because he likes the girl that cleans his poopy pants . Really sad situation 

He's the president for years to come so as always they will find a way to keep him shitting or pissing or whatever he wants to do until that time is up. gotta love that quality WH healthcare

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

Welcome to sub 35k

Could go to 20k. If so I’m almost all in  BTC and ETH when I sell the SF house,  and moving back to Denver for two years. I had refused to look at the numbers in crypto account.  I just did…max pain.   But I won’t sell now.  I will have to wait it out.   Welcome to January 2018. 

4 minutes ago, IAG said:

Could go to 20k. If so I’m almost all in  BTC and ETH when I sell the SF house,  and moving back to Denver for two years. I had refused to look at the numbers in crypto account.  I just did…max pain.   But I won’t sell now.  I will have to wait it out.   Welcome to January 2018. 

why dont u post here as often pal?

you are breath of fresh air among all this lunatics

This is just awful. Lost so much money in the last two months. Really didn’t think bitcoin could go this low again. 

I agree the other cryptos could go lower but bitcoin is different. 

im trying not to login and look but it’s a car wreck. Can’t not see all the blood/red. 

im just hoping that by 2024 it’s all recovered somehow 

2 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

This is just awful. Lost so much money in the last two months. Really didn’t think bitcoin could go this low again. 

I agree the other cryptos could go lower but bitcoin is different. 

im trying not to login and look but it’s a car wreck. Can’t not see all the blood/red. 

im just hoping that by 2024 it’s all recovered somehow 

Should be fine by then unless Tether implodes.   

incidentally..

https://cryptopotato.com/1-billion-just-sent-from-tether-treasury-to-binance-here-is-why/

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

why dont u post here as often pal?

you are breath of fresh air among all this lunatics

Just busy losing money lol.    Moved across the state and spending more time in the “real world.”   Going to find a job, but can’t do that until I figure out where I will be living in 3 months.   In some respects happier than I remember being in forever, but these markets are not helping….happiness and security reversing course…lol.   

I’m not selling. Wish I’d sold my alts cause that was about 1/3rd of my portfolio and they’ve crashed terribly too and I have less faith of a recovery vs bitcoin, but can’t do it now. 

Just praying by 2024 I get my money back. Not sure how I’ll be patient for two years if things go lower but don’t really have a choice. Just sucks I poured so much cash into it all thus far lol

5 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I’m not selling. Wish I’d sold my alts cause that was about 1/3rd of my portfolio and they’ve crashed terribly too and I have less faith of a recovery vs bitcoin, but can’t do it now. 

Just praying by 2024 I get my money back. Not sure how I’ll be patient for two years if things go lower but don’t really have a choice. Just sucks I poured so much cash into it all thus far lol

This happened in Dec 17-Dec 18. …and every time before that…went from 20k down to what, 3,300?

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Just busy losing money lol.    Moved across the state and spending more time in the “real world.”   Going to find a job, but can’t do that until I figure out where I will be living in 3 months.   In some respects happier than I remember being in forever, but these markets are not helping….happiness and security reversing course…lol.   

Give it time pal but I think is time for you to settle on a goal and cash out

If BTC plumps backs up $60k, plus altcoins, will you have enough funds to retire with a good quality of life?

If so, please do, and do get that job so you can still have some luxury spending, but u will have that retirement locked away

EVEN MY BROTHER BOUGHT BITCOIN NOW - when you see ALL THE NORMIES getting in, GTFO

SINCE YOU ALREADY GOT THE HARDEST PART COVERED, which is sentimental security... please do the smart thing and ride the waves of that stability and just cut on the crypto rush, I know is a rush to have those little figs going up and down, but I dont think u feel nearly as good when is on the up and up,  compared to the anxiety and despair experienced on the downwaves

I REPEAT, there's going to be ONE DOMINATING CRYPTO COIN, set as the new GLOBAL currency, but it wont be BITCOIN, I ASSURE YOU

all in all, not a good scenario to be in, not with your current priorities in check