Stocks and crypto ripping me apart

WeinkeToWarrick

6 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I’m not selling. Wish I’d sold my alts cause that was about 1/3rd of my portfolio and they’ve crashed terribly too and I have less faith of a recovery vs bitcoin, but can’t do it now. 

Just praying by 2024 I get my money back. Not sure how I’ll be patient for two years if things go lower but don’t really have a choice. Just sucks I poured so much cash into it all thus far lol

Considered the money lost for now

Like you gave a loan to a relative, and he's in jail for 3 years basically

YOU CANT SELL

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Give it time pal but I think is time for you to settle on a goal and cash out

If BTC plumps backs up $60k, plus altcoins, will you have enough funds to retire with a good quality of life?

If so, please do, and do get that job so you can still have some luxury spending, but u will have that retirement locked away

EVEN MY BROTHER BOUGHT BITCOIN NOW - when you see ALL THE NORMIES getting in, GTFO

SINCE YOU ALREADY GOT THE HARDEST PART COVERED, which is sentimental security... please do the smart thing and ride the waves of that stability and just cut on the crypto rush, I know is a rush to have those little figs going up and down, but I dont think u feel nearly as good when is on the up and up,  compared to the anxiety and despair experienced on the downwaves

I REPEAT, there's going to be ONE DOMINATING CRYPTO COIN, set as the new GLOBAL currency, but it wont be BITCOIN, I ASSURE YOU

all in all, not a good scenario to be in, not with your current priorities in check

My goal is way higher than 60k BTC…Weinke  just use zero percent interest cards if necessary to get thru (usually 3-5 percent fee) but if you can afford to hold on, do so.   I’m doing some fenagaling (sp?) til sell SD house.   I had planned to sell that house anyway, but timing works and will give me some cash to tide me over.    

I don’t feel anxiety or despair…some depression/stress but mostly just mad at myself for getting back in over summer after taking profit earlier in year.   

Not worried about long term…just shorter term decisions.    Like WTW said, hope recovery comes sooner rather than later, but I have a feeling it’s another crypto winter.   

I’m not in debt over my spot buys, just sucks knowing I basically put half my salary into equities (mostly tech focused/nasdaq) and crypto over the last two years. 

It’s tempting to significantly lower my DCA with a massive 30.4k limit buy order, but can’t do it. Just time to make more fiat and not send it off to investments and hope by 2024 it all works out…

12 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Ha!  Scam anyone lately? You are a poor excuse for a human and there is plenty of proof on this forum alone of it 

Thats the difference between people in this forum

Many, if not most of us, are willing to share more about our lives in here, where we live, what we do, and yes, even some hardships we went through

You? You are just some idiot that posted here to grade contests, and now, since you are no longer useful, you are trying to push yourself into the conversation, and you expect people to know who u are or care about your opinions?

I always thought u were some bot, or a ghost BBB/Kinger account, for one

As many folk in the forums, yes, I made a couple of dire financial mistakes here but scamming BBB or IAG WERENT THEM.

Ask IAG,

As for Boat, I had no clue you had to return a gift, but in 2015, 6 FUCKIN YEARS AGO, when he told me he wouldn't lend me $300 but send as a gift, with the condition I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR A FAVOR AGAIN... I believed him.

I never asked him for a favor since.

In return he went on to tarnish my until then, SPOTLESS forum rep, a witch hunt that continues to this day by retards like you, X or or any freaking detractor. I cannot discuss politics here cause obviously the liberal idiots like you don't argue what I say, but instead, go for the low hanging fruit, like something that happened 6 years ago.

And that's ok, Ill deal with the backlash of asking $ from BBB, and spending it, and not paying back a gift. I frankly don't give a fuck what the losers like you think of me. I know who I am in life.

I ended up making more mistakes as a result, cause what the hell not anyway right?

IN THE MEANWHILE

Go ask IAG or Bricker if I paid them back. I did.

I paid Bricker $250 or $300 if I remember well, well over the $200 he loaned me and IAG can confirm cause I think I used her as proxy or she was aware somehow, but this was in 2019 or  2018.

So yeah, lets all ignore the facts and focus on the lies. JUST LIKE WITH COVID, you choose this.

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

the last drop from 64k to 29k felt like a buying opportunity... this feels quite a bit different to me

with tech stocks/spac/meme stocks/etc all getting crushed it feels like the beginning of the end for a lot of these bullshit investments i used to love... momentum works in both directions and there is no inherent value in random crypto tokens or companies that will never make a profit

good post sir :hat

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Thats the difference between people in this forum

Many, if not most of us, are willing to share more about our lives in here, where we live, what we do, and yes, even some hardships we went through

You? You are just some idiot that posted here to grade contests, and now, since you are no longer useful, you are trying to push yourself into the conversation, and you expect people to know who u are or care about your opinions?

I always thought u were some bot, or a ghost BBB/Kinger account, for one

As many folk in the forums, yes, I made a couple of dire financial mistakes here but scamming BBB or IAG WERENT THEM.

Ask IAG,

As for Boat, I had no clue you had to return a gift, but in 2015, 6 FUCKIN YEARS AGO, when he told me he wouldn't lend me $300 but send as a gift, with the condition I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR A FAVOR AGAIN... I believed him.

I never asked him for a favor since.

In return he went on to tarnish my until then, SPOTLESS forum rep, a witch hunt that continues to this day by retards like you, X or or any freaking detractor. I cannot discuss politics here cause obviously the liberal idiots like you don't argue what I say, but instead, go for the low hanging fruit, like something that happened 6 years ago.

And that's ok, Ill deal with the backlash of asking $ from BBB, and spending it, and not paying back a gift. I frankly don't give a fuck what the losers like you think of me. I know who I am in life.

I ended up making more mistakes as a result, cause what the hell not anyway right?

IN THE MEANWHILE

Go ask IAG or Bricker if I paid them back. I did.

I paid Bricker $250 or $300 if I remember well, well over the $200 he loaned me and IAG can confirm cause I think I used her as proxy or she was aware somehow, but this was in 2019 or  2018.

So yeah, lets all ignore the facts and focus on the lies. JUST LIKE WITH COVID, you choose this.

First off I didn't start this u did by inserting yourself into a conversation that u had nothing to do with, that's the fact of it. I certainly didn't initiate a conversation with someone like you. 

As usual u have a knack for distorting the facts here.  And u did it , I didn't need a story book of why your not a scumbag. 

4 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Diversification is for wealth preservation. I was trying for a more concentrated wealth-creation strategy lol. My stocks include square, gbtc, Roblox, mstr, Mara, vygvf…

whoops

Roblox is a good stock to hold the next few years , imo. They’re at the forefront of the metaverse and have a massive user base. 

2 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

Ha!  Scam anyone lately? You are a poor excuse for a human and there is plenty of proof on this forum alone of it 

Well keep yapping and peddling disinformation on people u know nothing about just because you read 10 posts out of 10,000 - and that will keep happening. If you call me a scammer, of course I'm gonna come back with the facts, u fukkk.

Gimme a fuckin break

And the political discussion you and I got into was because you are afraid of your own shadow and advocate for fuckin Fascist covid restrictions, while they are ruining many and killing many more...

Better get on the best side of history before is too late square, or we will have to call you BotchedSquare in 2023.

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Well keep yapping and peddling disinformation on people u know nothing about just because you read 10 posts out of 10,000 - and that will keep happening. If you call me a scammer, of course I'm gonna come back with the facts, u fukkk.

Gimme a fuckin break

And the political discussion you and I got into was because you are afraid of your own shadow and advocate for fuckin Fascist covid restrictions, while they are ruining many and killing many more...

Better get on the best side of history before is too late square, or we will have to call you BotchedSquare in 2023.

U and I didn't have a political discussion u simply stuck your nose where it didn't belong.  and if u don't wanna be called a scammer then don't fucking scam people, its just that simple. Have u changed maybe and if so great and good for u. 

And yeah I'll get my advice somewhere else but thanks anyway

6 hours ago, IAG said:

My goal is way higher than 60k BTC…Weinke  just use zero percent interest cards if necessary to get thru (usually 3-5 percent fee) but if you can afford to hold on, do so.   I’m doing some fenagaling (sp?) til sell SD house.   I had planned to sell that house anyway, but timing works and will give me some cash to tide me over.    

I don’t feel anxiety or despair…some depression/stress but mostly just mad at myself for getting back in over summer after taking profit earlier in year.   

Not worried about long term…just shorter term decisions.    Like WTW said, hope recovery comes sooner rather than later, but I have a feeling it’s another crypto winter.   

that's where we've always kind of disagreed

5 yrs from now there is almost no possible way that 1 btc is worth more than 10 oz gold

and there is almost no way that 1 eth or 10,000 of any other crypto is worth more than 1 oz gold

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

that's where we've always kind of disagreed

5 yrs from now there is almost no possible way that 1 btc is worth more than 10 oz gold

and there is almost no way that 1 eth or 10,000 of any other crypto is worth more than 1 oz gold

What do you expect 10 oz of gold to be in 5 years? 1 BTC worth about 15-20 ounces of gold now right? 

14 minutes ago, IAG said:

What do you expect 10 oz of gold to be in 5 years? 1 BTC worth about 15-20 ounces of gold now right? 

well i expect the dollar to crash, so in terms of dollars i don't really know what gold will be

but 1 oz of gold has always been about the cost of a nice suit

cryptos are a fad, fiat money always goes to 0, gold/silver are always a store of wealth for centuries