Stocks and crypto ripping me apart

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I imagine Joey and Mike are making hundreds of thousands still, but anyone else just getting crushed by the markets? I’ve lost like 30% of my net worth since November since I’m way more heavily invested in crypto and nasdaq than anything. 

fuckin brutal….

My market short plays look decent. Down big on the single security I still hold though. 

4 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Biden only has 7 years left. so there is a light at the end of the tunnel  

:laugh Poor demented guy may not make it 7 months.  Secret Service saying he is shitting himself on purpose now ,because he likes the girl that cleans his poopy pants . Really sad situation 

2 hours ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I imagine Joey and Mike are making hundreds of thousands still, but anyone else just getting crushed by the markets? I’ve lost like 30% of my net worth since November since I’m way more heavily invested in crypto and nasdaq than anything. 

fuckin brutal….

Well 30% of zero is zero.   You are even pal....

I feel your pain.  As for Russia, it’s a proposed ban…lots of countries (mostly China) “bans” it every year at least once it seems.  Reminds me of January 2018….next halving can’t come soon enough. 

4 hours ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

fuckin brutal….

i've been buried the last 2 days especially

dkng/penn/rivn/crypto, what a bloodbath

I’m getting crushed as well, Weinke.  I don’t think we are done losing either.  Both stocks and crypto likely to keep losing for a while.  I put 5% stop losses on most of my stocks because I know the bleeding will continue 

Just now, August West said:

The last 2 or 3 times the market tanked like this it shot right back up in a couple months.  It usually goes back up too quick.  I'd prefer more time to buy shit cheap.

good point

great wealth usually isn't generated by buying something super high and watching it go higher