Jimmy G prop

KingKolzig

adding 

A.Jones o12.5 rush attempts +100

Green Bay Packers RB Aaron Jones was a full participant in practice on Tuesday ahead of their Divisional round matchup vs. the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday night. Jones has had basically three full weeks off after sitting out of the regular-season finale vs. the Detroit Lions, plus the bye week as the Packers got the 1-seed in the NFC.

Geez SF still playing but it i as the behind Jimmy’s arm that’s for sure.   Cant blame sf as I would t let Jimmy drop back more then 15 times a game either.    Run the ball and play defense that is the 49 ers key to winning.   Looks like a Jones wanted to be Jerry rice last night instead of emmit smith.   12 carries?   Another loser by half a carry.   Throw us another bone Queenie as you lost your last 4~5 plays starting with that ridiculous Robert Covington play because everyone was out? Only player I didn’t see play was lillaird so that would of made Covington the 6 th option instead of 7th option..

keep firing pal......