I'm Offended

Jimmy Hoffa

I'm offended by being invited to a baby shower. Showers of any kind other than for hygenic-related purposes are for girls.

I'm offended as I recently started a fund for the tot, purchased a new swing and now I'm being formally hit-up for more.

I'm offended by the fact that my first meeting with parents of the mother and father (both divorced and remarried) will be at the shower and I feel compelled to make a good impression with an impressive ($$$$) gift.

I'm offended by the fact that because her parents are divorced and remarried I have to double my impressive gift to outshine her family.

But I'm most offended by these items from the baby registry:

4 payments of $14.75 withInfo Icon.orInfo Icon.

1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My son should be out goofing off with his friends during the shower. 

But noooo, he'll be right by her side accepting gifts.

I don't want to be there we she opens a gift of a nursing bra or breast pump. No thanks. 

None of our fathers would have even entertained the idea of attending such an event.

From what I've heard it's all womans talk, talk about uterus's, birthing, etc, that and silly games, No man should be there. it's not you or your sons role to be there.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My son should be out goofing off with his friends during the shower. 

But noooo, he'll be right by her side accepting gifts.

I don't want to be there we she opens a gift of a nursing bra or breast pump. No thanks. 

None of our fathers would have even entertained the idea of attending such an event.

You need to have a talk with your son.