Big name Crypto Youtubers hacked. Ivan, Boxmining, Andreas….

IAG

7 minutes ago, redstripe said:

My crypto must have been hacked also. 40% is missing 

Lol.  I think they hacked their YouTube accounts, not their crypto.  Crazy that they even got Andreas…he’s one of the most respected and educated in that community…

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Google # 1 Russian hacker.  The guy catches scammers in India trying to scam old people then hacks the scammers computer's and shuts down entire networks of the scammers. Literally destroys their hard drives while talking to them on the phone :laugh

Awesome. Only watched part of it for now, but love karma 

3 hours ago, IAG said:

Lol.  I think they hacked their YouTube accounts, not their crypto.  Crazy that they even got Andreas…he’s one of the most respected and educated in that community

:laugh you sound like his bullshit bio "Andreas is one of the most trusted and entertaining educators in the bitcoin industry."

i compare that to when i was top 100 in the world for sales on ebay (mostly beanie babies), certainly not something i would brag about on the way down

roger ver was right about andreas, he's the worst of the worst... a salesman for crypto and other stuff he never believed in

43 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

:laugh you sound like his bullshit bio "Andreas is one of the most trusted and entertaining educators in the bitcoin industry."

i compare that to when i was top 100 in the world for sales on ebay (mostly beanie babies), certainly not something i would brag about on the way down

roger ver was right about andreas, he's the worst of the worst... a salesman for crypto and other stuff he never believed in

Roger Ver lol

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah they are all nerds, i agree

but to say some of the dipshit nerds are "respected and educated" is downright silly... i am smarter than every one of those guys, and i still would've shoved those fucking pussies in a locker or given them a swirly

I think I could take Roger Ver.   This video always makes me laugh.   

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

wow eth 2100

premarket my stocks are getting crushed, no idea why i'm still holding bito/dkng/rivn other than maybe i like turning suicidal

if this keeps up i might have to get a job

I hear ya pal!    Was hoping to wake up to some green numbers.