TY Luke List

Gmcarroll33

I don't know anybody that they have really.  Rsigs over at 2+2 hit Jon Rahm at the Memorial a few years ago for like 180k with 8k risked (I had Finau who went from like a 4 shot lead through 9 holes on Saturday to a 5 shot deficit by the end of the round).  The next week he said his limits were 50k.  Mine have always been 50k at a time outside of a major.  You can re-pop them 5 seconds later at the same odds for another 50k so it makes no difference currently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.665720bc31b5aa221d165f4b6adf6c1b.png

I haven't won the Players since Kuch won over 10 years ago.  Rage.  Cam and Paul Fucking Casey had the same odds heading into R4 and I picked the wrong one.  Nobody has lost me more money than Paul over the last 15 years of doing this.  I want this fucker to ship a major so bad so I can finally just cross him off and say mission accomplished, but he just top 10s everything.  If his first hole of the tournament didn't happen he wins this thing.  He always does something stupid or misses some 5-10 ft putt that everybody else would make in his exact same spot.  What a frustrating guy to continuously back.  He even ruins a win for me.

image.png.146496109131f183ae596a23491234f5.png

image.png.c2fad40b2c63e6a5a81231cb9478597b.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/27/2022 at 11:40 AM, Gmcarroll33 said:

FU Adrian Moron.  You lost me a quarter million in winnings as the betting favorite heading into R4.  Way to double bogey 2 par 3s on the last day.  RAGE.  I hate the eurotard tour so much.

Moron so help me fucking God if you blow this again vs this completely awful group of guys chasing you I'm going to be one unhappy dude.  I won 50k on Cam Davis last July 4th.  Don't ruin this one you long lanky Polish son of a bitch.  Either way you will still owe me 200k for that other choke job.

Moron 1.PNG

Moron 2.PNG

Moron 3.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...