Super Bowl Half Time Show

sugardaddy

just eminem the whole time would've been better

or just leave out mary j blige/kendrick lamar... too many cooks spoil the broth

something about watching people stand around lip syncing and faking playing the piano is offputting to me... i don't even really like the beatles but watching their movie yesterday was 10x as entertaining

8 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

something about watching people stand around lip syncing and faking playing the piano is offputting to me... i don't even really like the beatles but watching their movie yesterday was 10x as entertaining

Wait til 5 years from now when halftime show is a bunch of Tik Tokers dancing 

NBC Pulls Dr. Dre And Snoop Dogg From Halftime Show After Finding Recordings Of Them Using The N-Word

INGLEWOOD, CA—In a move celebrated by social justice leaders around the world, NBC has removed artists Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg from the Super Bowl LVI Halftime show after discovering multiple past recordings of the rappers cavalierly using the n-word.

“We were stunned when these tapes were brought to our attention,” said NBC executive Gil McFasterson. “Snoop and Dre were caught openly throwing this disgusting, offensive term back and forth, referring to each other as ‘my N*****’, and to themselves as ‘two loc’ed out N*****s.’ We even learned that Dr. Dre was once in a music group called N.W.A., which he told us stood for ‘Nerds With Attitude.’ Turns out that was a lie.”

NBC uncovered several recordings, including an entire album from 1992, “The Chronic,” featuring both rappers dropping n-words throughout. The press release announcing NBC’s decision referenced many examples of the artists’ bigoted hate speech. In his recording titled “Still D.R.E.”, Dr. Dre unrepentantly declares “It’s still Dre Day N*****, AK N*****.” The intolerant and prejudiced Dre asks the offensive question “What all the N*****s sayin’?” on the track “Let Me Ride.” Not be outdone, during his song “Drop It Like It’s Hot”, Snoop Dogg tells his fans no fewer than 4 times exactly what to do “If a N***** get a attitude…”

“We apologize in advance that we even considered featuring these obvious racists during the halftime extravaganza,” said McFasterson, nearly inconsolable.

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

Don’t forget when he was fake mixing for the white rabbit.