New Covid strain

WVU

1 hour ago, Brayden11 said:

And you seem to be one of the bigger offenders if someone doesn’t agree with you and your politics. Has that thought ever crossed your brain? 

Brayden11, go back and review. You'll see many others started the name calling before I started.. You will see who posted the misinformation.  WVU is constantly posting the lie that mask and vaccines don't work.  I posted proof they do and asked him to post proof they don't.  About a dozen anti vaxx, anti mask conservative radio hosts have died from covid.  I asked WVU "OP" to post a link of pro mask, pro vaccine radio hosts that have died from Covid.  Btw Howard Stern is still alive and kicking. 

But again the initial name callers in this thread:

Fishtard, Merlin, Xyz, Dumb Monkey Fucker, Very Dumb Joey,  HURRYUPANDDRINK,  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton are Pos? But you voted for lifetime criminal Benedict Donald twice.  You truly are a dumb Monkey fucker. How can you be taken seriously?  How can a sane person respect you? Facts matter but not to readers of Gateway Pundit.

"Hillary Clinton busted for spying on Benedict Donald". Trumptards 

If you believe that you’re the picture of sane then God help us all.  Wash that stump nub before bed.  I don’t want you your whole leg to go.  Truly.

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

If you believe that you’re the picture of sane then God help us all.  Wash that stump nub before bed.  I don’t want you your whole leg to go.  Truly.

Because I don't respect you or other Trumptards means I'm not sane?

Gmcarroll33,  the Gateway Pundit is calling you. They just uploaded some old conspiracies about Joe and Hunter Biden. Something about a laptop. And recently it brought back the conspiracy that Hillary spied on your guy Benedict Donald.  Btw the Pundit says Trump won the election if only the legal ballots were counted. :laugh

But I'm the insane one. Fuck Off Trumptard!

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Gmcarroll33,  the Gateway Pundit is calling you. They just uploaded some old conspiracies about Joe and Hunter Biden. Something about a laptop. And recently it brought back the conspiracy that Hillary spied on your guy Benedict Donald.  Btw the Pundit says Trump won the election if only the legal ballots were counted. :laugh

Biggest fucking moron on the planet.

Only a libtard could be a fatass diabetic that ate their foot off and try to tell everyone else what they should do with their health.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Well I don’t respect obese diabetics that eat their feet off and are dregs of society, and vote for criminals like Hillary and Biden either.  

Anyways don’t you have a special sock or whatever that has to go over your stump at night to prevent infection or discomfort?  Hopefully you had more meaning to your day than googling for Joy Reid pictures and ranting and calling normal people neo nazis with a stupid laughing emoji like you just won the internet.  In the end you’re an angry, lonely, obese, one footed nutjob.  The foot that you ate off is never coming back.  Accept that failure of life, work on the other flaws and be happy.

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

"Because vaccines and masks don't work. Your sources won't report it but the alien DNA and demon sperm doctor confirms vaccines and masks don't work". WVU 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Remember when our great President and Dr Fauchi told the American public that getting the vaccine would keep you from getting and passing Covid?  Why did they say that?  The said they were basing that on the many clinical trials performed.  Why did they say that?  Why did they lie?