WVU

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mike499 said:

COVID has been over in our great state of South Dakota for quite some time. Some would say it never really started 

Yes, I believe Easter 2020 the churches were full in South Dakota.  That's what the criminal president was asking for. And I believe the Dumb Fucks of South Dakota bent over to the request.

"America's Frontline Line Doctors are the best doctors, especially Stella Emmanuel". Redstripe 

Alien DNA and Demon sperm. Trump's and Redstripe favorite.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

12 hours ago, WVU said:

and no one gives a fuck.

"Because vaccines and masks don't work. Your sources won't report it but the alien DNA and demon sperm doctor confirms vaccines and masks don't work". WVU 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

5 hours ago, WVU said:

there is just as much data saying the opposite, but you wouldn't know because the news outlets you watch refuse to report it.

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Post the link showing pro vaccine and pro mask radio hosts "liberal" died from Covid.  I'm sure you'll find it based on your constant rant that vaccines and masks don't work. And all the data that confirms your nonsense. Stay tuned folks! 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Covid is over.

The finger pointing, the data, the vaccine, boosters...

All that shit is over.

Time to disagree about another matter.

Maybe Trumptard Hoffa can tell us how many pro vaccine, pro mask radio host died from Covid? I know close to a dozen anti vaccine, anti mask conservative radio hosts died from covid.  Misinformed, disinformation WVU wanted no part of this question.  Can Hoffa help? Not with the misinformation but with some facts.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Maybe Trumptard Hoffa can tell us how many pro vaccine, pro mask radio host died from Covid? I know close to a dozen anti vaccine, anti mask conservative radio hosts died from covid.  Misinformed, disinformation WVU wanted no part of this question.  Can Hoffa help? Not with the misinformation but with some facts.

WVU voted Biden you retard

he just happens to have a spine, unlike you

people with critical thinking are capable of evolving and changing their minds

unlike u

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Not many at TGF don't name call. Ask Brock.

Oh stfu OneFooter.  I had never even addressed you or spoken to you until you came at me when I wasn’t even talking to you.  You’re a pathetic, lonely, angry, fat slob, one footed loser.  With that said, I do hope you find some peace and happiness in life.  This version of you really fkn sucks.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Who'd you vote for big boy? I give back what I get.

I think every member but me, Hoffa and a few others didn't name call Brock. 

LMAO.  So you call everyone names but the biggest piece of shit on the forums.

About right for you.

Brock is openly racist, using the N-word, and this one-footed sack of shit calls everyone else racist and a neo nazi.  Fucking worthless, diabetic bag of dog shit.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Oh stfu OneFooter.  I had never even addressed you or spoken to you until you came at me when I wasn’t even talking to you.  You’re a pathetic, lonely, angry, fat slob, one footed loser.  With that said, I do hope you find some peace and happiness in life.  This version of you really fkn sucks.

Why the name calling? Serious question,  do you always support white lifetime criminals? Because I know if Benedict Donald was black you would not have voted for him and wanted him locked up?

10 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

Who cares #1 and Brock stiffed me and if you aspire to be like Brock, god bless you.m

Thanks for answering your own question.  Benedict Donald is a lifetime criminal, had Trump University shut down for consumer fraud of 200 million.  Stole millions from charity and had his foundation closed because of it. Bragged about sexually assaulting women and seeing  naked underage teens  in the dressing room. Was a known stiff in the R.E., building sub contracting industry.  

Benedict Donald way worse than Brock.  If I don't respect someone and they name call, I'll give it right back.  Like you said so yourself "who cares". Capisce?

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Why the name calling? Serious question,  do you always support white lifetime criminals? Because I know if Benedict Donald was black you would not have voted for him and wanted him locked up?

Well if you know then why the question mark at the end?

I don’t care about anybody’s skin color.  I get along with anybody of any race as long as you’re a decent person and cool.

Joe Biden is a pos racist and an all time awful president.  Hillary is also a total pos and would have been as awful president as she was secretary of the state.

Only modern day liberals want to make things about skin color non stop and create racial division while being the biggest closeted racists at the same time.  Solid contribution to life OneFooter.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well if you know then why the question mark at the end?

I don’t care about anybody’s skin color.  I get along with anybody of any race as long as you’re a decent person and cool.

Joe Biden is a pos racist and an all time awful president.  Hillary is also a total pos and would have been as awful president as she was secretary of the state.

Only modern day liberals want to make things about skin color non stop and create racial division while being the biggest closeted racists at the same time.  Solid contribution to life OneFooter.

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton are Pos? But you voted for lifetime criminal Benedict Donald twice.  You truly are a dumb Monkey fucker. How can you be taken seriously?  How can a sane person respect you? Facts matter but not to readers of Gateway Pundit.

"Hillary Clinton busted for spying on Benedict Donald". Trumptards 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton are Pos? But you voted for lifetime criminal Benedict Donald twice.  You truly are a dumb Monkey fucker. Facts matter but not to readers of Gateway Pundit.

"Hillary Clinton busted for spying on Benedict Donald". Trumptards 

You wouldn't know a fact if it was an artificial foot, fat ass.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You voted for lifetime criminal Benedict Donald twice.  You truly are a Dumb Monkey Fucker.  How can anyone respect you? 

"John Bull Durham has the goods". Dumb Monkey Fucker 

Wrong as usual, dumbfuck.

Never voted for a Republican or Democrat for President until 2020, retard.

And the only reason I didn't vote third party this election is because I knew how fucking awful this administration would be.  And I was 100% right.

Shove that fake foot straight up your gaping asshole, tranny lover.